Thursday, October 31, 2019

Tillman 1464 Top Grain Cowhide/Split Drivers Gloves -

Tillman 1464 Top Grain Cowhide/Split Drivers Gloves - XLarge

Tillman 1464 Top Grain Cowhide/Split Drivers Gloves - XLarge

Purchased these for my first blacksmithing class. At the end of the day, I can say I thought they were great. Kept my hands protected from the hot stuff, didn't over heat, and I had plenty of dexterity to work the steel, the hammer and files. I cannot yet speak to long term durability but other than being much dirtier than at the start of the day, there is no wear and tear visible.

Gets the job done and cheaper than the welding supply store.

my favorite work gloves

best gloves i have ever owned. I like these a lot!!

Some of the best gloves I've ever owned.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • X-Large
  • Brown
  • Cowhide

Description

Top grain Cowhide palm with added Cowhide split palm, thumb, and index finger. Palm, index finger and thumb all sewn with Kevlar thread for strength and heat resistance. Rollover index finger works great for spot welding. A wing thumb for a natural feel. Cowhide split back with elastic for snug fit. X-Large. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.



Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment