Friday, October 25, 2019

JORESTECH Palm Dipped Latex Coated Seamless Knit Work Gloves PPE Hand Protection (Large) Pack of

JORESTECH Palm Dipped Latex Coated Seamless Knit Work Gloves PPE Hand Protection (Large) Pack of 12

JORESTECH Palm Dipped Latex Coated Seamless Knit Work Gloves PPE Hand Protection (Large) Pack of 12

So far I am very pleased with these gloves. They are great for basic yard work and hold up very well. They grip tools very well and breath nicely so my hands don't get too hot while wearing them. Great light weight gloves for doing leaf pick up or cleaning out the garage. One of my favorite jobs... I love them. I have not had one issue with any glove. I will certainly purchase again...

I purchased two types of gloves that came up under a search for load unload gloves. This type was exactly what I needed.
The rubber coating greatly enhances grip for moving heavy packages. The gloves breath enough to allow my hands to cool. The material is thick enough to prevent light abrasion from accidental scrapes and does not catch on the packages or belts.
The only non-positive is the durability. Based on other gloves I've used for similar work, I was looking at a forty hour life for these. They survive for about 25-30 hours of the work I am using them for. The work is heavy and highly abusive on the gloves, but they could hold up better. For the price, however, this is barely a concern.
The other type I purchased does not enhance grip, holds in warmth, and offers comparable abrasion prevention. Tears in the coating appeared after two hours of work. They are being placed in a drawer until I need light gloves for snow shoveling or gardening.

I will be ordering this item again. I would recommend these for anyone who needs disposable gloves capable of standing up to abusive work and who needs an enhanced grip. If working with soil or wet matter, the material might not be right, but I would still call these good gloves.

These gloves are great quality--I've been able to use them for yard work, cleaning/painting metal, and maintenance on a backup generator. I can wash them and use them multiple times--much better than the one-use disposable pull-on gloves.

They're also a good fit. When I buy the one-use disposables, I usually end up pulling those apart just trying to get them on. With the JORESTECH gloves, they slide on nicely but still fit snugly so they stay in place.

I wear hand protection doing most jobs. These are a very good value and fit is great and provide dexterity.

Great work gloves for yard work and protecting hands during home improvement projects, yet still breathable. Similar to yellow and grey gloves from HF and even better price!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Ergonomic design with soft natural cotton and a form-fitting construction provides increased comfort and breathability during long-term use.
  • Latest knitting technology utilized to produce smooth and rounded fingertips, improving fingertip sensitivity
  • Comfortable with anatomical shaped fit, allowing excellent freedom of movement and reduction of hand fatigue
  • Creates a secure grip for handling glass, metal and other slippery objects. Good performance in oily, dry, or wet applications
  • Compliant with EN 388 standards: Abrasion Resistance 2, Blade Cut Resistance 1, Tear Resistance 3, Puncture Resistance 1.

Description

The JORESTECH line of coated work gloves offers premium protection, grip, and dexterity so you can handle tools, machinery, and hazardous tasks with ease. They are ergonomically designed with a soft, form-fitting construction that provides increased comfort and agility for long-term use. These gloves are partially coated with a textured protective layer of latex for a stronger grip in wet, dry, and oily applications. Simultaneously, the non-coated, textile section on the back of the glove facilitates cooling and air flow to improve flexibility and preserve breathability.



They fit great and everyone on the site likes using them. The coating on it provides the extra little protection needed.

Good fit and nice and thick.

Very good glove for work in construction or any other job

These gloves are great!! Just what we needed. Came in time. Will buy again.

These are a Great alternative to more expensive gloves. We use them for handling glass, and they grip very well. I could not ask for a better glove for this price.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment