Monday, October 28, 2019

Stanco 4 Pack GE/Hotpoint Electric Range Chrome Reflector Bowls With Locking

Stanco 4 Pack GE/Hotpoint Electric Range Chrome Reflector Bowls With Locking Slot

Stanco 4 Pack GE/Hotpoint Electric Range Chrome Reflector Bowls With Locking Slot

These fit my GE Spectra Electric Stove perfectly. They replaced the GE Part #'s I needed WB31T10010 (6") & WB31T10011 (8') and, of course, were much cheaper than ordering from GE. As pictured, the drip pans have one notch for the burner leg directly across from the hole that the burner plug goes through (when reading the reviews before I ordered, this seemed to be an issue for some). The quality of these are fantastic! Much heavier than the ones that originally came with the stove. The burners sit flat in the drip pans with no problems. I'm very happy with this purchase & my stove looks new again!

This is a review of the Stanco 4 Pack GE/Hotpoint Electric Range Chrome drip pans.

Quite a few years ago I realized that stove top drip pans can only be cleaned so many times before they start to disintegrate. Then I realized that you can actually buy new ones to replace the old ones that have become see through! Since then, my fingers have been much happier and I've had the privilege to replace my drip pans quite a few times.

Usually I have purchased the drip pans at a supermarket, like Target, so I can see the quality as I know nothing about the brands (unless it is the brand of the stove, but those are rather pricey). This time though I tried the Stanco. They are a nice solid drip pan, a little nicer than the ones I had on the stove previously. Beyond that, they are about the same in terms of cleaning. I was excited to put them in place (yes, that is sad...).

I recommend this product for replacing your drip pans. Do it for the sake of your fingers!

It works just fine for what it is. I had no problem with them fitting. I'm not exactly sure of the model of my range/oven, but I've added a photo.

Moving out of my rental and needed to clean everything up to get my deposit back.
I love to cook,& I cook everyday so my stove sees a lot of wear,the worst hit was my burner pans they were reduced to nothing,so I ordered these ones and it instantly brightened up my stove and made it look Brand new.Small things make a big difference.
I got my full deposit back all it took was $ 13,totally worth it.Ω

I needed new drip pans for my older stove top range and was tired of the chrome ones you can get at any store. They are very hard to clean and the spilled food easily burns on them. When I saw these I thought how great the black would look on my almond stove and how easy they are to clean. Not sure if they would fit my older stove, I called GE (the model number of my range was not an option in the "check model number" pull down.) GE could not find my model number. When I told them the stove was made in the 90's they informed me they no longer made parts for stoves over 20 years old. I would have to buy a new range. Fortunately, since I could not afford a new range, I ignored their warning about the pans not fitting and purchased them. They fit! And they look great. They look so much more expensive than what I paid for them. They have a cool porcelain finish and it shines very nicely. Such an improvement from the chrome ones. They are easy to clean. I am so happy with them I will buy another set as a back up.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Fits GE & Hotpoint ranges with plug in element and locking slot made since 1990
  • Heavy Duty Chrome Finish
  • Speeds Cooking Time Saving Energy
  • Makes Cook Top Look New Again
  • Made in USA

Description

Fits GE & Hotpoint ranges with plug in element and locking slot made since 1990



These are well made. As a Property Manager for 15 years, this is one area where I can claim ‘expertise’ 😉 I purchased a version of these from various companies over the years to replace burner plates during apartment turnovers and these easily match the best ones. Throw them in the dishwasher with everything else for a sparkling clean stove top whenever there are spills. HIGHLY recommend! 👍👍

I purchased these to replace super old ones for an even older oven at an apartment complex. I wasn't sure what brand the oven even was, but it's probably close to 15 years old. The logos and stickers are all removed/fell off. However, I took a gamble and the sizing seems fairly standard.

Something so simple makes the whole kitchen look cleaner and nicer. They were packaged decently and arrived without defects.

I cook almost every day of the week and after about a year of use and cleaning, they're beginning to tarnish. Still, decent price for what you get. They have more heft than some similarly sized replacements. The chrome is super shiny!

The price seems super fair at $11. I fully reccomened them.

I like these better than what I purchased last year: The Whirlpool W10278125 Drip Pan Kit, Chrome

My stove says "Hotpoint", no other info and has three burners the small size and one the large size had to buy one more in the small size by the same makers. I'll have an extra large size one for when the big one gets too crusty to clean. haha! They fit perfectly and make my stove-top look like new again. For the 6" and 8' dimensions.

***** Again, my stove has 3- 6 inch burners and 1-8 inch burner, I had to buy one more 6 inch burner pan separately but it was as close as I could get that I'm aware of.****

They look good, clean up easily, and are very sturdy. Bought these to replace cheap flimsy chrome/silver ones that came with my black stove. They look so good on a black stove. The finish also cleans up very easily, and since it's porcelain, if you forget or neglect it, you can put it in your oven on the self clean setting and all the crap will burn and crust off, just like the inside of an oven.

i bought the chrome version from this company for my frigidaire electric stove top. looked great the first day, high reflection from the shiny chrome dramatically improved boiling time of large pots of water and made possible fast rolling boiling , for one week. then rust spots , after 4 weeks there are large rust spots that can not be polished out, and i tried to care for them daily. impossible to keep rust away. not expensive enough to complain, just hoped for longer non rust issues. didnt happen. the one burner, 6", i did not use is still in good shape. the 3 ive used all have deteriorated extremely quickly the 2 8" chrome drip pans are now half rust none of the rust can polish off from the first spot.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment