Wednesday, October 23, 2019

XHSJ Cut Resistant Knit Sleeves Level 5 Protection Slash Resistant Sleeves with Thumb Slot Helps Prevent

XHSJ Cut Resistant Knit Sleeves Level 5 Protection Slash Resistant Sleeves with Thumb Slot Helps Prevent Scrapes Scratches Skin Irritations UV-Protection 1 Pair

XHSJ Cut Resistant Knit Sleeves Level 5 Protection Slash Resistant Sleeves with Thumb Slot Helps Prevent Scrapes Scratches Skin Irritations UV-Protection 1 Pair

I bought these sleeves for an unusual purpose. I am a Dog Groomer and as I have aged my skin breaks easily. Many dogs scratch with their toenails when resisting nail clipping and other things they don't really like. These protect my arms from scratches! They work great!

I'm a cat groomer and wanted something light and easy to wear for scratch protection. While I doubt this would stop a bite, it would at least minimize the damage from punctures. It works great for preventing/minimizing scratches and is comfortable to wear. They collect hair like crazy, but they're easy to just brush off or throw in the washing machine at the end of the day and I don't care if they get wet during bathing cause they air dry just fine. Bonus: they help keep me cool when its warm in the shop.

These work. I practice knife fighting and two-handed German longsword. These are perfect. I have tested these against knife cuts and slices, and the blade does not get through. Stabbing motions do puncture, but still hold up against deep penetration.

I also use these to wash my cats. He is an outdoor cat so he has his claws... my baby Tiger can fight all he wants, but no more scratches for me.

I love these things. Comfortable enough and the arms don't roll down.

bought these for my nephew's new job, he cut himself on the wrist a few days in. The owner now is going to buy some for all of his employees. Great product, unmatched price

ordered for husband who is always cutting his arms on scroll saw. thanks.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ✔ Made of Dyneema, stronger than leather
  • ✔ Flexibility one size fits all, and fits right or left hands.14" long and 4.3" width, sold as 1 PAIR
  • ✔ Meets standard EN388, level 5 cut resistance standard, protecting your hands from scrapes and cuts
  • ✔ High polyethene performance makes it highly breathable, elastic, comfortable and lightweight
  • ✔ Ideal for air conditioning manufacturing, Assembly line, Cut protection, Food service, Glass handling, Knife handling, Light heat protection, Warehousing, gardening

Description



This arm sleeve protector can reduce the harm by sharp materials such as dagger, triangular scraper, glass, stone, etc. It's very durable, super slash/cut/static proof, soft to wear, and washable.
It can be widely used for protecting your hands when you do glassing working, metal processing, mining, food cutting and other works. We also suggest you buy the anti-cut gloves on our store to work with it, which will provide better protection for you.


Feature:

Made of Dyneema, high-quality polyester, and high elastic chemical fiber.
Anti-cutting performance, knife resistant, anti-wear, anti-tear, flexible, non-slip, breathable. Anti Cut/Slash/Static and durable use. With superior anti-cutting performance. Wear resistance and resistance to tearing performance.
Suitable for glassing working, metal processing, mining, food cutting and other works.
Soft and washable just like normal gloves.
Reduce the harm by sharp materials such as dagger, triangular scraper, glass, stone, etc.
Flexible, average size fits most people's arm.

Specifications:

Color: Gray
Material: High strength polyethylene
Operating temperature: less than 100degree
Size: Length:14 inch (36cm), Width:4.3inch (11cm)

Warm Tips:

According to most of customers feedback, the cut resistant sleeves are too tight. So we have contact with the factory to increase the size of the product.
If you have any questions with the product, please contact us. We will try our best to offer you the best services!



I have dogs that tend to paw me when I am petting them in bed a night. They scratch my arms and I end up with cuts and scars. This works great to prevent that. My arms are not heavy and thus the elastic at the top fits fine. Would probably be painful it you are heavy.

I worked as a packer. My hands were constantly scratched, and long-sleeved clothes had holes in their sleeves. These sleeves completely protected my hands and freed me from new holes in clothes. Very pleased with this purchase!

I bought one another brand of the gloves in a shop before, but I recommend this brand beacuse it's more durable and costeffective. I will order it again.

The gloves are thick and elastic. Size fits pretty well. Actually CUT RESISTANT. Works well. Worth buying

I recently trimmed some hedges with sharp branches and these sleeves prevented cuts and scratches to my arms. I am an elderly person and my skin is very thin on my hands and arms. Already recommended them to a friend.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment