Friday, October 25, 2019

PROTEAR Bluetooth Hearing Protection Headphones with AM/FM Digital Radio and Boom Microphone,NRR 25dB

PROTEAR Bluetooth Hearing Protection Headphones with AM/FM Digital Radio and Boom Microphone,NRR 25dB Electronic Noise Reduction Safety Ear Muffs for Working Mowing Construction

PROTEAR Bluetooth Hearing Protection Headphones with AM/FM Digital Radio and Boom Microphone,NRR 25dB Electronic Noise Reduction Safety Ear Muffs for Working Mowing Construction

I love these sound is great even with a Stihl backpack blower or chainsaw. Batteries are the only negative nut I use a high capacity rechargeable AAA I can get 8 hrs of listening to youtube vids

Headset is great for outdoor use. Blue tooth works great to listen to your toons.

Works good. Good reception, good sound control

******Update to my one star review. I changed it to four*****
In order to do what I wanted the headset would need "multi point Bluetooth technology" The cheapest ones I could find were $400 and up!!!

I routinely cut wood in my shop for a few hours at a time. What I originally needed them for was to be able to listen to music (from my PC) and take calls on my phone. After researching options I found a work around that solves the problem. I added a wireless access point to the shop and connect to my phone via wireless to prevent data usage. I also connect to the headset via Bluetooth. I play the music on my phone via wireless then feed it to the headset via Bluetooth. And as advertised when a call comes in, the music stops and I can take the call (stepping outside away from the noise). As soon as the caller hangs up, the music restarts.

I gave it four stars because the instructions are so poorly translated and the noise reduction could be slightly better.

************

Does not do as advertised. You can not be paired to a PC and a phone. It is either or. I specifically asked this question in the "Ask a Question' section and was told you could pair with the PC and listen to music and receive a call. I was able to pair them with my phone, but could not connect to my PC. I could pair with my PC, but could not pair with my phone.

And the instructions are a very very poor Chinese to English translation.

Returning these for sure.https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0ahUKEwi594eN4Z3ZAhUHt1MKHR2aBLwQFgg2MAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2F&usg=AOvVaw0dQbbmFVKaWRLUIdNVceg-

it's nice, would have been nicer if it took double a batteries instead. Also it doesn't need over twenty selections for channels. Think max of 6 would work. I only need three and since changing is hard while it's on your head. Kinda defeats purpose ear protection when I have to take them off to change the station.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Dual-purpose headset combines hearing protection(NRR 25dB) with entertainment(Built-in Bluetooth&FM/AM Radio).
  • Clear Communication.Boom microphone outputs crystal clear audio while talking in noisy environments, and rotates easily out of the way when not in use.
  • Enjoy music anytime, anywhere.Seamlessly stream music from your mobile phones, tablet or other Bluetooth wireless technology enabled device;hands-free calling.
  • Premium headband features rugged steel construction; headband and earcups are padded for long-wearing comfort;Utility Multipurpose Catcher Clip provide convenient way to keep up with your earmuffs or other items when not in use.

Description

Protear Tough Sounds headphones make working with power tools a fun experience while protecting your hearing.
With a Noise Reduction Rating of 25 decibels, your hearing is protected from the rumble of your lawnmower, weed wacker and any other loud equipment. That means a chainsaw is as quiet as normal conversation, keeping your ears safe and capable of appreciating great music.Of course,it's also perfect for the workshop, job site, or yard and you can even answer phone calls using the adjustable external microphone while you work.
Equipped with adjustable external microphone,clear communication,Boom microphone outputs crystal clear audio while talking in noisy environments, and rotates easily out of the way when not in use.Plus, you can listen to your favorite music while you work and even answer phone calls using the built-in headphones feature Bluetooth technology, so you can stream your music wirelessly.
An AM/FM radio is also included,and all the controls you need are integrated into the headphones so your music player or phone can stay safe in your pocket.Support the function of switch between AM and FM for your any selection,with function of frequency scanning and searching automatically, frequency range from 87.5-108MHz in FM and 520-1710 KHz in AM.
The Utility Multipurpose Catcher Clip provide convenient way to keep up with your earmuffs or other items when not in use.

Features:
Bluetooth version is 4.3, working range up to 130 ft
Built-in antenna with high reception sensitivity.
Comply with USA EPA regulation
Time mode is also the standby mode, it nearly consumes no battery power.
NOTICE:When you removed the battery or when the battery was ran out, the preset cannot be saved.

Package Included:
1 Protear Muffs
1 User Manual
1 Earmuff Clip

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or problem, we will reply and solve the problem within 24 hours.



use it everyday

As for hearing protection, great. The am/fm radio works great. So does the BT streaming. BUT the microphone feature is a major con! Have attempted a number test calls through my cellphone via BT......No one can hear me, they only hear major crackling.

Phones work really good. Radio am and fm and Bluetooth to receive calls. Only think I can't get to work is the aux plug, to play my iPod thru them

Excellent noise reduction/ hearing protection. Pretty good sound quality for music. Mic not fabulous but functional. No problem in the rain or with sweaty head.

Husband has a set for when he’s doing yard work. His helper like them so much he wanted a set.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment