Thursday, October 31, 2019

Forney 55268 Work Gloves, Lined Goat Skin, Large,

Forney 55268 Work Gloves, Lined Goat Skin, Large, Cream

Forney 55268 Work Gloves, Lined Goat Skin, Large, Cream

In another life, I was a career U.S. Navy oral surgeon. Since my retirement many years ago, I have been my wife's full time yard man. I can't begin to tell you how many pairs of cowhide work gloves I have worn out. Someone told me that I needed to purchase goat skin work gloves as they are so much more durable than cowhide.

The only goat skin gloves I could find were sold by Ace Hardware. They worked great, but I have large hands and Ace's large size gloves were still tight on me and not very comfortable. So I checked out what Amazon had in the way of gloves and discovered these Forney work gloves and they are what I have been searching for all this time. They are cream color, which I thought was odd for work gloves and thought they would not remain cream colored for long, but they have. Also, they are so soft I thought Amazon had shipped me dress gloves by mistake. But these are just very supple, soft, comfortable, but tough, work gloves that are up to any job my wife has assigned me. Now if my old back will hold out as well as these gloves do, I'll be alright!

I highly recommend these work gloves. Always go with goat skin work gloves, and I am forever sold on these Forney goat skin gloves. They are the best I have found.

paid 16.00 to amazon--- found them locally for 12.00 with no freight pays to shop locally and go more research as i wanted a dozen of these gloves but was not sure of the correct size

Nice gloves

dexterity


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Fleece lined goatskin driver work gloves
  • Keystone thumb
  • Soft and durable for work conditions
  • Exceptional comfort and quality

Description

The Forney 55268 goatskin work or driver gloves are fleece lined premium gloves. With a keystone thumb and shirred back this glove has exceptional comfort and quality. Forney Industries is one of America's longest operating family-owned metal working product companies. Founded in 1932, Forney offers more than 5,000 products for the hardware, automotive, farm and ranch and do-it-yourself markets. If you've got metal working questions, we've got answers. We're committed to your success regardless of location size or needs. Large goatskin work or driver gloves. Claims for warranty must be made within 90 days of the date of purchase. Proof of purchase required. This warranty does not cover any product that has been subject to misuse, neglect, negligence or accident, or that has been used in any way contrary to the purpose intended.



Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment