Saturday, October 26, 2019

Disposable Gloves, Nitrile, S, Black,

Disposable Gloves, Nitrile, S, Black, PK100

Disposable Gloves, Nitrile, S, Black, PK100

The best gloves on the market. I use them for everything.

These are awesome gloves. I used them to work on the car (light maintenance) last week and they held up much better than the exam gloves from Costco/Sams Club. Great dexterity. Would absolutely buy again.

I am a full time artist painting 30-40 a week. The gloves which I wear to work using oil paints has completely taken away my hand fatigue. They fit perfectly and I do not notice wearing the gloves. DHill

We use these for the mechanics at my job. Great product. Great price.

Good


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Gloves, Eyewear, Ear Protection, Masks & Clothing
  • Country of manufacture: United States
  • Manufacturer: Micro flex

Description

Disposable Gloves, Nitrile, Powder Free, 0. 14(Finger), 0. 12(Palm), 0. 08(Cuff) mil, Length 9-2/3 In. , Textured Finish, Black, Size S, Unlined, Rolled/Beaded Cuff, Grade Exam, Metal Detectable Yes, Standards ASTM D 6319, Package Quantity 100



Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment