Friday, October 25, 2019

4 Pack Showa Atlas 370BLK Atlas Nitrile Tough Gloves -

4 Pack Showa Atlas 370BLK Atlas Nitrile Tough Gloves - Small

4 Pack Showa Atlas 370BLK Atlas Nitrile Tough Gloves - Small

ATLAS GLOVE 370BBK
I've tried them all -- various leathers, mechanix, rubber palmed gardening, you name it. These atlas gloves are the best compromise I've found for tactile feel, durability, comfort, easy on and off. They dry quickly after being soaked with perspiration. The cloth backing is handy for wiping sweaty brows and foreheads. The nitrile grips stick to cardboard box surfaces, which aids in repeated gripping and handling of boxes. Their grips even make them handy driving gloves if you like using driving gloves to minimize long-haul hand fatigue.
Yes, after a few months of regular use, the fingerprint-like surface smooths out and the grippiness is reduced, but at 3.50 to 4 bux per glove, I consider that still a great value. Even after the grippiness is gone, the gloves still work for other work tasks; they just don't stick to cardboard as well anymore, which is a primary use I require.
They're easy to hand wash or launder, and the dry fast. If you're in the mood for a little extra TLC, just rub them LIGHTLY with rubbing alcohol, and their tackiness returns within reason, and they're reasonably clean and sterile again.
And did I mention they're fast easy to put on and remove? I can't stand gloves that take 20 seconds to put on and off, or are too loose or thick, like most leather or mechanix gloves.

I've used these gloves for years and swear by them. They are the best gloves I've ever used, hands down. If you buy the right size you can tie shoelaces, button buttons, and do any other delicate thing that you can't do with most gloves. They fit like a second skin and are long lasting and have outlived even thick leather gloves that I've used in the past. The backs are not waterproof, so you can't use them for wet situations, but they are great for general gardening, construction, and any other jobs where your hands need extra protection. I wear a size small and have trouble finding them locally so I'm so glad I found these on Amazon. These are one of those products that I rave about to family and friends and give as gifts to them. Everyone who has tried them, love them. I can't recommend them enough, they're one of my must-have items in my garage.

I am glad I got the small size. They fit my hands perfectly. I bought these to climb the cables to Half Dome. There was no slip on my way up or down. I love them so much I brought them back home, machine washed and use them for everyday gardening. the rubber on the gloves are in very good condition after the climb and wash.

I originally purchased a pair of these gloves @ a small market in another county. Although I owned a multitude of other working/garden gloves in a variety of styles & materials - The Atlas gloves remained my favorite to use for everything. From reading other reviews, I realized there are many of us out there thinking ourselves unique in the need to feel the dirt, be able to move fingers & manipulate objects without feeling all the bulk, seams & restraints of "regular" marketed garden gloves. While I use them for everything else,they are the only gloves I can handle for gardening. Prior to these gloves, I would purchase boxes of 50-100 throw away sterile/non-sterile medical type gloves - always a challenge to locate size small,(ONE SIZE - does NOT fit all!) finally had to order via internet.I moved recently to another county, don't know anything about the area, the shopping available or a single sole to ask.I had no idea where or even IF I would find the same gloves and after a number of years, the old ones were reaching maturity & I wanted back up before actually required! Thank you Amazon. These are the greatest & exactly the same as my originals. I ordered the 4 pk. just to be safe. Hope they are always available. Awesome product & service. Delivered as promised, if not sooner.

this was a replacement order for another pair she unfortunately misplaced at work. She works outside in a nursery and these keep her dry & warm when unloading and moving damp cold nursery stock. They are thick enough to not tear but thin enough to still have good feeling in her hands and stay warm


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Tough and durable lightweight gloves
  • Increased puncture and abrasion resistance
  • Seamless Nylon Liner
  • Outstanding Grip

Description

The flexible nitrile coating is tougher than rubber, protecting palms and fingertips from the rigors of every day work. Seamless lightweight black nylon knit liner increases comfort while it repels dirt and stains. Ideal for jobs requiring maximum dexterity and freedom of hand movement without the fatigue associated with heavier, bulkier gloves. Machine washable. Tough and durable lightweight gloves Increased puncture and abrasion resistance Seamless Nylon Liner Outstanding Grip WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.



I love these gloves to help move boxes around & protect my hands. They're grippy & provide adequate protection without sacrificing too much dexterity. I've also used these for clam-digging the past - they're perfect because they don't retain water, but won't keep your fingers warm if cold is a problem.

These are the best gardening gloves I have ever owned. Hard to find locally. The Nitrile material wears well and makes gripping plants, weeds, etc., easy. Highly recommend.

Exactly what I needed. I have small hands, they are stretchy, confortable, and for well. Also have a nice grip. I used them at my job as a cashier and bagger to keep my hands from drying out.

Love these gloves for years--- so versatile and durable for all kinds of garden work--- not bulky like some other tough gloves. So glad to be able to get it in quantity package with a reasonable price, thank you!

The best gloves for grip and feel.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment