Saturday, October 26, 2019

Boss ChemFit 1UH7013 Chemical Resistant and liquid proof work gloves, Sizes M-XXL (1,

Boss ChemFit 1UH7013 Chemical Resistant and liquid proof work gloves, Sizes M-XXL (1, XX-Large)

Boss ChemFit 1UH7013 Chemical Resistant and liquid proof work gloves, Sizes M-XXL (1, XX-Large)

I wish I could purchase my dishwashing gloves from the local convenience store; but they don't have the gloves to fit my big hands that I use for general repairs and have to lift heavy items with which they're going to be a little more meaty than dorks who work in the office and spend their life typing away. I'm not that freakin' tall (at 6'4, maybe slightly bigger), so I'm get a little agitated whenever I have to order my 'man' gloves from Amazon and even Walmart won't carry my gloves online. Oh well, good excuse to purchase something incredibly good quality; which is how I feel about these. I told my family to not throw those gloves way, or I'm refusing to hand wash anything especially if I have to work with very hot water to get the job done and soap that dries up my hands... Grr...

I have large hands that do not fit in any of the gloves that I buy in US stores. These gloves fit wonderfully. I bought the extra large size. My hands measure 4 inches across the palm and 8.25 inches from wrist to finger tip. My palm circumference is 9-9.5 inches.

They lasted a couple of months doing dishes. I wish it were longer but it is still way longer than anything in stores. They grip the wet dishes nicely as well. To extend the life, I used a cheap glove inside the glove with the hole in for a while. I plan to order again.

My husband has huge hands and it is very hard to find gloves that fit. These do though a XXL would fit better. He loved the gloves and that is saying a lot. He has not used them but he will come Spring.

I purchased for my wife who says they are great.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 18 Gauge Nylon Liner
  • Full Coat of Smooth Blue Nitrile
  • Palm Dip of Sandy Nitrile
  • 12" Pinked Cuff, Liquid Proof
  • Nylon lined support

Description

These nitrile gloves have a fantastic grip on oily surfaces. The tough coating is resistant to snags, punctures and abrasion. The first coating is a fully dipped smooth blue nitrile with a second dip of sandy nitrile. Ergonomically designed to give them superior fit and comfort. Ideal for handling oily metal parts, as the sandy coating helps channel liquids away from the surface and allowing for an enhanced wet grip



Fits my husbands very large hand and not to thick where he can’t bend his fingers. We use them for his parts washer. We ordered the 2x

good product

I like the gloves and the way they feel, however the rubber coating used, sticks to each other. In my case the middle and ring finger on the gloves were stuck together. I didn't realize this and when I put them on it rip the coating so I'm returning them. Maybe if I knew they were stuck together before hand, I would've tried to pull them apart carefully.

RUN VERY SMALL

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment