Sunday, October 27, 2019

Superior KKWC12 Kevlar Double Folded Knit Stockinette Sleeve, 12" Length (Pack of 1

Superior KKWC12 Kevlar Double Folded Knit Stockinette Sleeve, 12" Length (Pack of 1 Pair)

Superior KKWC12 Kevlar Double Folded Knit Stockinette Sleeve, 12

I am 68 and I have thin skin and it only takes a tap and I get a reddish bruise pop up. I saw a sales associate in a store where I was shopping and she was wearing a pair of these. She also had a thin skin problem. I knew Amazon would help me. I really like these. If I am doing house work, especially like dusting and doing a lot of hand and arm movement, these really help keep my skin from bruising as they act as a buffer to my arms and they are great. Yard work would always leave me cut and bruised and now these also block that stick or bush from scratching and bruising. I will order a longer pair soon to cover the upper arm area also. Thanks for these.

I bought these because I saw another reviewer say she got hers because she'd get scratched up while playing with her dog, and that was the exact reason why I needed these. I've got very thin skin, and every time my dog touched me, I'd get bleeding scratches, so much so I'd be covered in bandaids and my counselor thought I was cutting myself LOL
THESE ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I'M SO GLAD TO GET THESE!!!!!
And the price is excellent...they're such a good quality I'd've expected to pay more.

These were a good price and are well made. The pair I received were old stock and faded on one side, but did not affect their function. I'm 73 years old, very active, but have thin skin from too much sun. These have protected my arms really well, helping me to avoid my usual skin scraps and rips to my fore arms. I use them when working on my bike, lawn equipment, any construction projects, etc. They wash well and have been used several days a week over the last 3 months. They are a little warm but I just spray my arms with the water hose! Glad I bought 2 pair as the first is getting soiled and frazzelled.

These are soft, snug-fitting, arm guards. They wash very well. They dry in the dryer without shrinking. I bought two more pair and recommended these to my sister because I was so pleased. We oldsters with fragile skin often need protection from everyday cuts and tears. These are great for working in the yard and household chores.

I just discovered this fantastic product a few weeks ago. I'm an older female and my skin has become thin with age. The slightest bump or nick tends to leave purple marks on my arms so I decided to try these Kevlar sleeves and yesterday,I put them to the test by starting my spring yard cleanup. To my amazement there is no new marks on my arms. Now my husband wants some and I will recommend them to everybody...young or old!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Double-layer Kevlar stockinettes are comfortable
  • Flame resistant: Kevlar will not drip or melt around open flame
  • It provides excellent protection against both cutting hazards and burn hazards
  • Fully launderable (no bleach)
  • Snug knit fit, double folded

Description

Superior Kevlar knit stockinette sleeve. Kevlar is considered the most important man-made fiber discovery since nylon. No other fiber has its unique combination of properties. It provides excellent protection against both cutting hazards and burn hazards, while being lightweight and comfortable. Kevlar will not melt or drip on contact with open flame. Applications include metal handling, automotive, metal fabrication, welding. ASTM ANST cut level 2.



So it may do the job just fine but I'm trying not to bring attention to my red broken skin not saying "hey look at this". It's pretty bright yellow and it's got black lettering and logo on one side which they carefully don't show you in the pics. May be able to just turn that inside out but would have been nice to know. Beige which be much better!

I am a senior and my arms bruise easily and get those ugly red/black marks all over them. I love these. They are comfortable and I have even washed them in cold water. I only wear them around the house but they have worked well . I would buy more.

I want people to understand that I review and assist many people online and on Amazon with advice on many, many products and their uses. Will always do my best to shoot you straight. That said, these are very cheap protection for many reasons. Possible blade injuries, grilling burns, hedge trimming, weed whacking, forging, carpentry, etc. A must for any competitive shooter, youth, female or males at the range. Will protect your forearms from hot brass being ejected, shell shavings, accidental barrel contact and much more. Great for LONG RANGE SHOOTERS where the ammo and barrels combine to generate tremendous heat. Not only for your forearms but have had a couple of folks I know use by covering their barrels (Use Personal Caution) to prevent heat waves distorting their sight image. For the price this is some of the cheapest protection you can buy.

These Kevlar arm protectors turned-out to be exactly what I needed to protect my arms and kind of thin skin while I am working around tree limbs, bushes, and anything that I might bump against. They also protect my forearms against sparks when I sharpen my mower blades on the bench grinder.
I was concerned whether they would feel hard or would stay in place on my arms but they do. They feel soft and comfortable and have a perfect balance of snugness to stay in place without feeling tight. They didn’t even make my arms hot in the hot sun. As expected, they did get dirty when digging dirt but they laundryed beautifully. We let them air dry. I use them almost daily and they are everything that I had hoped for.

I bought these in two sizes to protect my arms when doing work around house & garage. Alas, I've reached an age where my skin bruises & tears easily. Bummer. These do give protection and seem to be lasting. After a few uses & washings, they don't look as nice but still work. I took off a star because they don't look great after a few washings.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment