Thursday, October 24, 2019

MCR Safety GCO Nickel Gloves Utility Clip with Nylon Strap,

MCR Safety GCO Nickel Gloves Utility Clip with Nylon Strap, Orange

MCR Safety GCO Nickel Gloves Utility Clip with Nylon Strap, Orange

The clasp on this item is really heavy duty but it can hang a bit low due to the length of the strap. When and if the velcro wears out, I'll replace the webbing with a shorter system or just hang the clasp off of a carabiner. The light salmon color isn't gonna be for everyone, honestly I'm not that happy with it myself, but the price was right and it does the job well. On the bright side the color helps to make it easy to spot amongst all my gear, especially since work gloves are often the first thing that comes out during a job.

Looks like the picture. Love it! Velcro goes right around my belt. This is nice and the clip is sturdy. I want to buy more for gifts but who on my job is deserving 🤔hehehe

These have held up for over a year and the clip hasn't lost any strength yet. Gloves are held securely enough so that moving around won't dislodge them but you can easily remove them with little pressure on the clip. They have a tough velcro strip that secures the nylon strap onto a belt and doesn't dislodge

Excelent for fitted

It's a glove clip. I was expecting something smaller, it's actually kind of large but I'm okay with that. It's the same orange as pictured. Holds my gloves well, I don't worry about losing them or them falling off.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Reduce hand injuries by keeping your gloves were they are easily accessible with these glove utility clip
  • Fits large variety of belt widths
  • Holds more than just gloves like fall protection harnesses
  • By keeping work gloves with the employee recordable hand injuries can be reduced by up to 85-Percent
  • Includes 12-Inch nylon strap, white sewn imprintable tag and strong clamp; available in orange color

Description

12 Inch Long, Metal and Nylon, Glove Clip



Awesome

used them to clip my ski gloves so i dont have to stuff them in the pocket... worked great! love the sturdy quality build of the clip and the quality velcro which attaches to any belt or loop!

This has been my go to clip for more than gloves. I use it to clip papers and it does a great job. The clip is sturdy and holds whatever I clip it on without shredding after hours of use. I love this clip! It was exactly what I needed.

It holds my gloves where I need them.

Just as described. Works great

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment