Saturday, October 26, 2019

JustForKids Kids Work and Gardening Gloves with Rubberized Safety Cuff, Children and Youth age 5 to 8,

JustForKids Kids Work and Gardening Gloves with Rubberized Safety Cuff, Children and Youth age 5 to 8, Premium Leather and Cotton

JustForKids Kids Work and Gardening Gloves with Rubberized Safety Cuff, Children and Youth age 5 to 8, Premium Leather and Cotton

We were getting my 6 year old a “real” handyman set for Christmas, and these gloves really completed it. They are like real leather work gloves... thick, and a little stiff, but as you’d expect, and not too rough.
I had to help my son get them on, (was tricky for him to get his little fingers in there) but they really fit perfect with some room to grow. Really exactly what we were looking for.

These gloves are awesome! My 5 yr old loves to help in the garden, plant flowers, clean up sticks, etc... so I think he’ll really love them! They seem to be really good quality, as good as adult gloves. I think they’ll fit his hands well (stocking stuffer, so he hasn’t gotten them yet). They are soft, so I think he’ll be able to use them easily. I’m thinking of ordering a 2nd pair for when these get lost!

My 5 year old loves his 'power gloves'. He wears them mostly for crime fighting and battling monsters but they could be used for gardening and other outside work. They keep his hands free of splinters and thorns. They seem like they're made of quality materials and sufficient workmanship to survive long enough for him to outgrow them before they're trashed.

I bought these for my 3 1/2 year old grandson, to go with the leather tool belt I also bought him. They are of excellent quality, as sturdy and well-made as a well-made adult pair. They are made of completely real leather, nicely stitched with elastic over the top of the hand. I may have made a mistake in choosing these for such a young child, as he had never worn gloves before and was not able to put each finger into its finger hole. He was frustrated, but we will save them until he's a little older. Very nice product.

I got these for my 4 year old who loves to build and construct things with his very proud father (me). He had a slightly difficult time trying to get them onto his hands, but once he oriented the fingers with the slots, all was well and he did not take them off. Then he wanted to sleep next to them so of course I let him, and my 2 Rottweilers thought they were rawhide and destroyed them. I, needless to say, made another purchase from Amazon for these.
They fit nice, the tags had to be cut out because they itched his hands, the leather is very strong. Much stronger then a 4-6 year old child needs, but hey, he can now pick up molten hot rocks and razor blades without a problem.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Premium leather and cotton provide the best abrasion resistant for many outdoor application, yet very soft to wear
  • Application: farming, tool handle, gardening, equipment handling work gloves
  • Heavy duty design and material safety rubberized cuff also easy to put on and off
  • High-quality split cowhide leather palm, first finger, thumb, fingertips, and knuckle strap; gunn cut and winged thumb provide comfortable, flexible fit
  • 8.5 inch long from the tip to the cuff, 4 inch palm width

Description

Provide protection and flexibility for kids hands as they do chores and help with outdoor work. The heavy-duty Safety cuff protects wrists and makes it easy to slip gloves on and off. High-quality split cowhide leather palm, first finger, thumb, fingertips, and knuckle strap. Gunn cut and winged thumb provide comfortable, flexible fit. Elasticized wrist ensures a comfortable fit and helps keep out dirt and debris



Bought these for my 11 year old daughter and my 8 year old son. Very good quality gloves. As thick as adult work gloves. I bought these for the kids to use when rappelling. Even though the palm and thumb are not reinforced, the thickness of the suede works fine.
Sizing - tight fit on my 11 year old daughter. Fit great on my 8 year old son.

I'm an adult with really small hands (I usually wear children's gloves), and these fit me perfectly and don't give any impression of not being made for adults, besides the size. These are legit work gloves. I needed hand protection for oxyacetelyne welding, and they've held up really well over several weeks.

I'm a 5', 109lb woman. My wedding ring is size 4.5. I am PETITE. It has been such a headache trying to find work gloves that fit me. THESE FIT WONDERFULLY! Sturdy, well-made work gloves. They do require a little breaking in, but that didn't cause any blisters. I use them in my garden (which has roses). I use them when moving heavy items. I just used them on a fun zip-lining trip!

If you are petite like me and need work gloves -- BUY THESE GLOVES! :)

 The quality is very good. The only issue is that they tend to run a bit big for my children. I bought both the 4-6 and 7-9 sizes and the 4-6 fits my 8-year-olds hands better. The 4-6 are way too big for my 4-year-old. Top notch quality, though.

I got these for my soon to be 5 year old grandson. He loves to help my husband out in the yard, but needs some protection for his small soft hands. These are the smallest ones I found that were made of durable material, however they are a bit too large for him. They will probably be best for ages 5-7. He gets them on ok and they are not too big, however the fingers are about an inch too long for him. He's 4 yrs and 8 months old and is a normal sized little boy. He will grow into them, but at this point they are a bit cumbersome, He likes them anyway and puts them on when he wants to help.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment