Thursday, October 31, 2019

Blue Hawk 3-Pack Large Male Polyester Leather Palm Work Gloves Model #

Blue Hawk 3-Pack Large Male Polyester Leather Palm Work Gloves Model # LW86156-L3P

Blue Hawk 3-Pack Large Male Polyester Leather Palm Work Gloves Model # LW86156-L3P

I use these gloves for all my projects. I keep a pair in every coat I own and they are always handy. I've washed some and they come out looking new. Great work gloves or driving gloves. I use them when driving my motorcycle too. Not great if it's too cold but wonderful otherwise.

I use these when gardening or doing work on our rental property. I love the comfortable fit and protection for my hands. I am hard on gloves so I have worn out a number of pairs but I haven’t found anything I like better. These are a great value!!

I found these gloves at a local store; but when I wanted to purchase again, I was told they no longer stocked them.
These gloves fit well, are soft enough to "feel" when I'm working while wearing them while protecting my hands.
Again glad Amazon supplies them.

Bought these for Hubs for Christmas. Got all 3 pairs for the price I previously paid for just one pair @ a well known "big box" home improvement store. AND they're the same glove with the same great quality! What a great buy!!

These are great! comfortable and versatile. Use them for moving wood, bricks and gardening.. slide on easy and even my wife uses them.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Work Gloves

Description

Model # LW86156-L3P Hi-Dexterity Reinforced synthetic leather glove Padded palm and knuckles Flexible 4-way stretch form-fitting spandex back for added comfort Easy on offslip-on wrist



This is my husband's favorite work gloves. He uses them until his fingers pop out, that's why we got the 3pk. Thick enough to keep your hands clean but thin enough to have a good grip.

Work well. Don't last long tho, but you get what you pay for.

These gloves are comfortable and durable.

These are great for outdoor work, they grip without bulk.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment