Wednesday, October 30, 2019

GREAT GLOVE Latex Industrial Grade

GREAT GLOVE Latex Industrial Grade Glove

GREAT GLOVE Latex Industrial Grade Glove

i thought these would be a bit longer, past my wrist, but they are shorter than they appear, and i have very small hands. i purchased them thinking they would be good for dishes and household chores, but they are better for cutting jalepeno peppers, or some other chore where you won't be submersing them in water.

This is my 3rd time purchasing these gloves. Love that they do not have the powder inside, so after you take them off, your hand still feels clean. I use them for cleaning, cooking with chicken and other meats, and my husband uses them when he does the dishes so his hands don't get too dried out. My kids even use them from time to time for various things, although this size is extremely big for an 8 y/o. :-) Still, both my husband and I can use the Mediums. I have had several rip, but usually around the wrist as I was pulling it on, my nails cut through the latex. They have still been usable. I love them and will always keep them around!

Great fitting! Right sizing and good quality! Will order more for future use. Powder-free and no strong smell!

Good buy. I've worn vinyl disposables instead of rubber gloves for 15+ years because they are more comfortable. This is the best brand I've worn. They fit better and are slightly longer than the average vinyl glove providing slightly better protection. (Never really bought a bad vinyl glove but this one is my preference.) I especially like wearing them under my gardening gloves to protect my hands. I recommend this brand.

I am a salon professional and I use these for doing nails. They are great because the pure acetone polish remover that I use does not eat through these gloves. They fit great and are of good quality. Thanks!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • No Powder
  • Cheap - Inexpensive
  • Hand is textured
  • Saves Money
  • Use with food

Description

Great Glove



Good fit and they come in handy when guests overstay their welcome. I can snap one on and say "Hey, as long as your here let me check that prostrate for you". They leave pretty quickly.

Perfect for administering chemo meds to my cat. I have small hands and these make it easy to move my fingers and grab small medicine tablets - no extra finger space at the end. No weird powder or smell after taking them off. Just make sure your hands are dry before putting them on - the latex will cling otherwise.

Needed gloves to administer thyroid creme on my cat's ears and was disappointed in the quality of the ones I got at Target. These are much more sturdy so I don't have to worry about them ripping while I try to hold down my cat to put the creme on. Will also use them when cleaning the bathroom--very durable,

gloves are great. Probably run bit small for med but fit me great making it easy to work. Go on easy. Good quality for one time use. They are perfect for the medical need I use them for and for dying my hair! :-) No complaints at all. If in doubt size wise buy larger.

I use them all the time while I'm cooking and doing household chores. I'm on my 3rd case and will keep buying them!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment