Monday, October 28, 2019

Getting Fit 35117193864 Kinco 0 Pigskin Knit Wrist Work Gloves,

Getting Fit 35117193864 Kinco 0 Pigskin Knit Wrist Work Gloves, X-Large

Getting Fit 35117193864 Kinco 0 Pigskin Knit Wrist Work Gloves, X-Large

For quality and price nothing else compares. These are outstanding, tough as nails, warm, easy to work while wearing, gloves.

Warmest, hardest working gloves you'll ever own.. these were sturdy enough to last a full winter season and still keep on ticking facing extreme outside temperatures and ice and snow and water. I love the softness and warmth on the inside and the toughness of the outside.. well worth 2x the price, so get 2 pair!!

I bought these for my son who pumps gas in the cold NJ winters and he says they're the only gloves he likes for work. They are warm but easy enough for him to handle the pump and credit cards.

I love these gloves every time I buy them

great quality fast shipping!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Enter your model number
  • Above to make sure this fits
  • High Visibility

Description

Leather Gloves, Leather Palm Material PigskinReflective, Nylon Back Material, Knit Wrist Cuff, Size XL, Color OrangeLining Thermal1 Pair.



Amazing

Very warm

They had to sent it a 2nd time as the first time they goofed up and sent me the wrong size. But eventually I did get the XXL gloves that I ordered.

Comfortable and warm.

Great fit. Warm. Durable.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment