Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Penn State 2011 Utility

Penn State 2011 Utility Glove

Penn State 2011 Utility Glove

This item was purchased for a die-hard NC State fan. He does alot of "handy-manish" jobs on the weekend and I thought this would be a great way to show some team pride. I think they are a one-size fits all, but let's face it, that's never. I would have like this product better if there had been maybe a man's size and a separate women's size. But, you get what you pay for and at the end of the day, they were a hit.

Great gloves! Very comfortable!

Good quality

These are fun light weight gloves. I have bought several (different teams). They are colorful and look great. (FYI: these are light weight gloves and I would not recommend them for actual work.) I wear mine when I ride my mountain bike. I love them.

Thick, solid, well made quality product!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Officially licensed
  • Team Color

Description

Raised Embriodery Stitching



Love this light duty, not meant for rsin, glove. I will have them in my pocket for Husky Games this sesson.

I bought these for my husband who is a WVU grad! He loves his WVU! He is always buying work gloves and mis- matching or losing them. I cannot wait to see his face on Christmas when he opens this gift! I think they will last a longer time!

The color of the gloves stands out. It is very easy to find. Logo on the gloves makes it easy to look forward to wear everyday.

Awesome, and we of course, love Ohio State.

Good quality comfortable and doesn’t make me lose my grip carrying boxes worth the money

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment