Tuesday, October 1, 2019

SupplyMaster Black Exam Nitrile Disposable Gloves - Powder-Free, 4 mil, Medium (Pack of

SupplyMaster Black Exam Nitrile Disposable Gloves - Powder-Free, 4 mil, Medium (Pack of 400)

SupplyMaster Black Exam Nitrile Disposable Gloves - Powder-Free, 4 mil, Medium (Pack of 400)

These gloves are a PERFECT fit and PERFECT addition to my daily routine. I use them for just about everything. Cooking and cleaning beef, chicken, pork and fish. I use them for cleaning toilets and the litter box. They are A MUST HAVE for oil changes and working on car stuff. I have never had one of THESE gloves break on me. I have with other brands but so far, not this brand. These gloves provide little to no protection again heat, cold or sharps. But, that's obviously not what these gloves are for.

Great balance between dexterity, thickness, and value. For years I have always used the Kirkland brand disposable nitrile gloves from Costco. Probably gone through thousands of those gloves for all sorts of purposes (cooking, cleaning, garage work, auto repair, etc)... but always wished they came in black. I have only had the chance to use a few pairs of the SupplyMasters but already I'm thinking these may be "the" ones. So far the they seem very similar to the Kirkland gloves in both performance and price for the 400 pack. Sizing is also very similar. I wear Medium in Kirkland brand and the SupplyMasters in Medium fit perfectly.

I got these gloves in last week so I have not had many chances to use them, but when I have the feel was better than the cheapo Harbor freight Nitrile gloves.

I use these mostly for woodwork. Protecting my hands from finish and adhesive

I got size M as my previously mentioned HF gloves were large and a little loose. I prefer a tighter fit so finish won't sneak past. These were tight slightly boardering on too tight. I should've gotten large, but I was worried the fit would be like the HF gloves. Next time I'll get Lrg.

Excellent product, fast shipping, great prices, the gloves are high quality, much better for hobby, car, motor cycle, lawn equipment maintenance. just took set off from working on tires.

Very high quality black nitrile gloves. Fit is as expected. Tactile feedback is high for the level of protection provided by the glove.

Would equally recommend for Salon, Health, IT, Cleaning, and Home use.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 400 gloves per pack of Quality Medical Grade Nitrile Gloves
  • Nitrile provides better elasticity than vinyl, better puncture resistance than latex or vinyl, and better abrasion resistance than chloroprene
  • Exam-grade glove is textured on the fingertips, and have micro-roughened surface which provides a sure-handed, solid grip
  • Powder-free glove leaves No residue, reducing the risk of contamination compared to a powdered glove

Description

SupplyMaster powder free Black nitrile gloves are exam grade and are three times more puncture resistant than latex and more elastic than vinyl. Combining superior comfort and strength with superior tactile sensitivity. These Black nitrile gloves hold up better against rips and tears than other synthetic gloves. approved for medical use. SupplyMaster Black nitrile exam gloves provide excellent durability and barrier protection against bloodborne pathogens and other environmental contaminants. Textured to provide excellent non-slip wet gripping power when handling tools, they are also powder free so they won't interfere with your task. Perfect for medical technicians, tattoo artists, law enforcement and laboratory settings or anywhere a durable nitrile glove with a professional Black nitrile appearance is required. Great for personal care, child care, Senior care, pet care. Size medium, 4 boxes of 100 gloves.



I saw some reviews that said they weren't good but I was like ehh I'm going to give them a shot only $25 bucks and so glad I got them they're worth it and light on the wallet for the quantity you get and good quality too.So far no issues with them. Great for everyday use around the house and garage too for average cleaning. Would highly recommend.

Great for cleaning pumping gas seasoning food very sturdy just don't keep them on while hands get sweaty they will tear other than that great pairs of gloves

I use them to work on cars, and they are a great value for what you get. They break the the rest of the more expensive gloves.

Great price for a decent glove. They are not as thick as some more expensive options but they work well for my needs.

For working around a carpentry shop, these gloves are terrific. Plenty of control to pick up small objects, while protecting hands from stains, glues and assorted chemicals. A must have!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment