Sunday, November 3, 2019

Stanley S69234 Blue Two-Ply Nitrile-Coated Machine Knit Polyester Gloves, X-Large,

Stanley S69234 Blue Two-Ply Nitrile-Coated Machine Knit Polyester Gloves, X-Large, Blue

Stanley S69234 Blue Two-Ply Nitrile-Coated Machine Knit Polyester Gloves, X-Large, Blue

Arrived quickly. As described. Fit is good, and similar to other brands. Works great in wet weather. Not the most durable, but I purchased them to help me retain my grip in wet conditions.

I've know the Stanley brand since I was a kid. If either of the hardware stores in our little town sold any other brands, they weren't brands that my folks or relatives ever bought. It's one of those brands that I trust. Faced with multiple brand choices, I’ll choose the Stanley brand rather than debate the virtues and price differences of the others available. I was recently able to replace some old tried and true “do it all” leather gloves. The newer version, Stanley’s Leather Palm Glove with Yellow Canvas Back, looks slightly different, but work just as well as the old ones for whole hand protection. They were perfect when I dug up and moved paving stones. After a thousand square feet of pavers were in their new location, the gloves showed no rips or tears, just scuff marks, little signs of wear. I have a pair of Stanley’s Blue Two-Ply Nitrile-Coated Machine Knit Polyester Gloves. They’re in the same price range and are for those jobs that require a little more dexterity and less protection. They’re the ones I’d pick for wet jobs especially. There may be less expensive options available, but I don’t have enough knowledge of other options from other brands to do a comparison. I’ve seen similar gloves priced for less, but haven’t tried them because I already chose Stanley. Highly recommend.

I really like these gloves and hope they last a long time.
My hands are so torn up from working outside this summer. (picture shown)
"Someone" mowed over one of my working gloves and I haven't replaced it yet.
Saw these gloves and knew I had to try them out. I have larger hands but was still afraid the large size would be way too big. Pleasantly surprised that they almost fit perfectly. Finger tips are just a touch too long but, not too long where they don't work well.
I really like that they are more formed to my hands instead of big thick bulky gloves I had before. Old gloves would slide off my hands all the time as I was working outside.
These gloves don't do that. Has a nice grip on the palm side where I can easily pull up weeds and grass. Can easily hold the shovel without my hands slipping down the wood handle.
I absolutely love that I can dig the soft dirt out of the holes with gloves on because these gloves fit my hands so well.
When done, I just rinse them off, lay them out in the sun for an hour, then put them back into the shed until the next time needed.
I will never get another pair of those thick bulky gloves that I can barely move my fingers in.

These Two-Ply Nitrile-Coated Gloves from Stanley are perfect for plumbing, as well as other chores that involve chemicals.

I have a similar pair of these gloves by a different maker and I find I reach for them more frequently than any other gloves for DIY tasks. They are super comfortable because they are knit but they are completely waterproof. They also have a coating Stanley calls "sandy" which has a texture that greatly enhances grip. This is especially good for wet jobs like plumbing. Tools and piping doesn't slip out of your hand.

Nitrile gloves are also puncture resistant in addition to being chemical resistant.

I am a woman with large hands and the large size (which is my normal size in gloves) fits me perfectly. They have an elastic wrist area so they stay on. My only disappointment is that they are more expensive than other brands but they are definitely of high quality.

Gloves are essential but you never know what you are going to get. Fit, protection, longevity, comfort are all important in a pair of gloves. I usually get extra large gloves and even then they can be tight. These are large and because they stretch a bit they actually fit very well, nice and tight but I can still move my fingers around and I'm able to grab fairly small parts. On the palm side they have a nice grip with a thick protective rubber on the back side for so you don't scrape the heck out of your hands in those tight places like working on your car. And they are long so your wrists are protected as well. While these have many uses including gardening I will keep these in the garage for working on my cars or bicycles since the fit makes it easy to work with parts and my hands are protected for scrapes and grease. The only question is will they last?


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Black Sandy Nitrile Palm Coating for Oil/Wet Grip
  • Two Layer Nitrile Coating for Waterproof Comfort
  • Machine Knit Polyester Shell
  • Seamless Construction for Increased Dexterity

Description

Slip on Stanley's Two-Layer Waterproof Nitrile-Coated Machine Knit Polyester Gloves and we promise that you'll feel the comfort and style that only the Stanley Brand can offer. They are the perfect companion for your next plumbing job or garden revamp. Stock your supply kit with these comfortable gloves. Sizing: Using a measuring tape, measure the circumference of your hand just below the knuckles. (Extra Large = 11")



These Stanley Gloves are really great if you are working with wet, oily or slippery things. The thin black textured rubber grip is fantastic. The entire glove is rubbery with an elastic wrist for a good fit. I wear a size Large and I have to say, these fit true to size with one small exception- the fingers are a bit too long. I can still work with them, but it would be so much easier if the finger lengths were a tad shorter. I use both cotton and rubbery work gloves, and most of the rubbery work gloves are not a textured rubber, like these. The textured black rubber gives you a nice controlling fit. They would be 5 STARS, if it weren't for the fingers being a bit too long.

This is by far the best pair of work gloves I've owned. Usually, they are too ill fitting and bulky to do any form of detail work with but not this Stanley pair. They are Waterproof and chemical proof making them a good choice to protect your hands for multiple projects. I have made these my garden gloves....snakes beware (please note, a toothy snake can bite through these it's just some cushion that adds some level of protection), Bees, spiders, and worms be on guard...with these guys on I feel protected and better able to feel the texture of the soil.

They clean up well and protect my hands from both dirt and moisture. The nitrile makes them chemical resistance.

These are very much as shown in the picture. The black surface on the palm side has a texture to it that gives a good grip under pretty much any condition, and the rest of the outside of the glove is waterproof so they're easy to clean up by just running water over the outer surfaces.

The size L gloves I got were a bit larger than expected, but in line with other gardening style gloves.

They're kind of medium weight, but quite flexible and comfortable to wear. They give better than average protection when dealing with wet materials and their synthetic materials clean up easily.

The only reason I didn't give these 5 stars is the price...there are many similar gloves available that are several dollars less. The gloves "fit like a glove" (did I really say that!) the elastic at the wrist keeps them 100% on no matter what. They have great "grippage" in wet or dry conditions...nice in winding up wet heavy hoses in the yard. Really no complaints but I feel the price puts them out of reach for a lot of people.

These are quality work gloves. Note that they aren't as protective as thicker, more heavy-duty gloves, but by the same token, they are excellent for home and garden work that requires more dextrousness than heavier gloves allow. So far, they are surviving nicely and should last a good long time.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment