Monday, November 4, 2019

Ironclad HW4-02-S Heatworx Reinforced Gloves,

Ironclad HW4-02-S Heatworx Reinforced Gloves, Small

Ironclad HW4-02-S Heatworx Reinforced Gloves, Small

I have been using these gloves for light to mid duty welding for over a year now. I have yet to have a problem with them near flames but I'm sure the warning is there for a reason. Much like the picture posted my gloves have worn and look pretty rough except where needed most on the palm and fingers. I'm sure most gloves would wear fast when used out of their duty range though. I think the most important thing to consider is how comfortable and form fitting they are when doing precision metal work (they feel awesome). I plan on replacing with the same. On a side note, I found these looking for a animal friendly welding glove and I'm not disappointed.

These are heat resistant, and are useful for pipe sweating. They are also nice for holding things that would give you splinters. The hand pads are almost a patent leather, and as such, collect saw dust, dirt, and grime very easily when using these for lifting. I am wondering how to wash them now... I am typically a Medium hand size, but these appear to be a little small on me. The fingers fit well, but it requires a bit of effort to close the hand or make a fist. I would purchase these again, perhaps in a larger size.

I chose this product because, the gloves have great distairity and wear very comfortable and make it easy to work and with them on and pickup parts and pieces that are very difficult to pick up with other heat resitence gloves. We have ben using these in our facitlity for many years now. I also chose this item because the cost is right in out budguet as well. This is a very durable glove and last a good time it is worth the price paid for. Our Maitenace Tech's will not trust or use any other Glove.

As suggested by a few other reviews, I ordered a size larger than what I normally where in leather and rubber gloves, and it paid off. The ironclad company website also has a sizing chart that is pretty accurate for how their gloves fit. That is, I normally were a large, on the size chart I'm and extra-large, I ordered and extra-large, and they fit great. I mainly got these for direct handling of objecs under 200°C, and they work quite well for that

Son buenos aunque un poco ajustados y no confortables para climas cálidos.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Kevlar inner liner for heat and cut resistance
  • Hotshield palm and reinforcements provide heat, cut, abrasion, and shrink resistance
  • Kevlar blended outer shell and kevlar stitching for durability and protection in high heat environments
  • Extended gauntlet cuff for added protection and comfort
  • Machine Washable

Description

Heat Resistant Gloves, Material Kevlar(R), Max. Temp. 450 Degrees F, Cuff Gauntlet, Size Men's S, Color Black, Lining Kevlar(R), Cut Gunn, Thumb Style Straight, Application Welders, Plant Workers, Tooling, Mechanics, 1 Pair



Great

I bought these gloves to help me in sweating some pipes and they work as promised and feel great.

In fact they were so comfortable, I started to wear them for other tasks for cut protection and started to see abrasion wear.

Now to be fair they did wear slightly better than regular work gloves, but given the price I decided to now only use them for high temperature tasks now.

I'm a film lighting technician and these gloves really fit my needs when it comes to handling hot lights etc. they are well constructed and fit well much better than leather which lose their shape over time. they also handle the heat, i can comfortably hold hot items for a reasonable period and the gloves dissipates the heat after I let go. I have had them for a month and I hope they are durable

Use regularly for tig welding @ 175 amps. Allows for feeding rod pretty well.

I'm a novice at welding. My biggest challenge is hand control on the welding gun.
These gloves have a form fit similar to a driving glove but with added insulation.
I like them much better than the typical oversize fit leather welding glove.
I have a small hand and the medium size is a perfect fit.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment