Friday, November 8, 2019

Glove N9680M Ninja Flex Nylon Shell Gloves with Latex Dip Palm and Fingertips, Gray/Red, Medium,

Glove N9680M Ninja Flex Nylon Shell Gloves with Latex Dip Palm and Fingertips, Gray/Red, Medium, 1-Pair

Glove N9680M Ninja Flex Nylon Shell Gloves with Latex Dip Palm and Fingertips, Gray/Red, Medium, 1-Pair

Bought these in the "add-on" program. Size medium fits me; my hands are slightly wider and fingers slightly longer than an average woman's hand. I like that the wrist is longer than other gloves of this type - more protection from toxic weed skin irritation. I like that the elastic binding is a bit looser than other similar gloves and does not cut into my wrist. I cut off most of the bindings on my other neoprene coated gloves for that reason. Only con so far: I would prefer a light color - white, lgt gray, etc -- that absorbs less heat from Colorado's intense sun. But at least the bright red will be easy to locate. I hope that when I throw them in the wash they don't get all gummy like the heavier duty blue gloves I had ... and threw away. They are a bit thinner than some I've tried, so more flexible, but also perhaps less protection when pulling thistles.

I've tried every glove from latex,bamboo, nitrile,poly dipped etc. Also every major and minor brand name from Atlas to Boss. I'm a UPS driver so I handle hundreds of pkgs every day. These by far last the longest. I can usually get a week, maybe a week and a half out of a pair of gloves before they start tearing and worst of all smelling. These last 3 weeks and thats after washing them every week. Might not sound like a lot but I found them for $2.50 a pair. Usually gloves like I need can cost $10 or more and than last a little over a week. And they start to really smell up your hand from sweating. These did not. Only negative is when lifting something heavy, you really need to get a good grip. The gloves tend to slip off your hand when lifting a heavy pkg. I usually wear size large but I got mediums and it helped a lot but it still happens. Bought 10 pairs for $25 so I'm good till the about the end of the year. Pretty good deal considering one pair at $10 lasts 2 weeks.

Oh, do I love these! I've long felt I needed a pair of gloves to use when I poke around in my freezer and I finally got smart enough to look on Amazon. I actually bought two different pair, but these are the best, hands down. I have large hands but I ordered these in the medium based on others' comments and they fit perfectly. They're not bulky, lightweight and flexible. I attached them together with two clips and a bit of elastic and hung them on the freezer door, so everyone will remember what they are to be used for and I'm very pleased with them. Thanks again to Amazon for having such products available.

The gloves fit true to size. I use them for spear fishing. They help me hold onto the spear and still allow dexterity in my hands and fingers. They dry out in the sun farely quickly as well.

Bought these for my husband and he said they were really comfortable. Will be getting him a couple more pairs for work


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Gloves/Coated Work Gloves
  • Memphis Medium Ninja Flex 15 Gauge Gray Latex Dipped Palm Coated Work Gloves With Nylon Liner And Knit Wrist
  • Made in: United States

Description

Ninja Flex, 15 Ga, Latex Coat-Red Nylon. Ninja Flex ultra light gloves. Made of 15-gauge red 100-percent nylon shell with a textured natural rubber latex coating on the palm and fingertips.



By far the best pair of gloves that I have used for the type of work that I do. I stock soft drink vending machines all day and the grips on these have lasted twice as long as some of the more expensive ones I have purchased. And when I mean twice as long, I consider that to be about a month. That may not seem long to some people but these gloves go thru hell 10 hrs a day, 5 days a week. I have bought gloves from $1.00 to $12.00 and these have always outlasted them all. I am glad my wife was able to find a dozen of these for $36.00 on amazon. It also works really well in getting pet hair off your furniture, clothes, blankets etc.

Great product for the price. But they were too big for my hands. So I gave them to a friend and he loves them.

Solid construction. A bit thick which gives you less feel of what you are handling compared to thin gloves, but they have a good grip to make up for it. They may also last longer.

A big plus is that they aren't smelly.

They would match a Spider-Man costume if needed.

The gloves are made very well and fit true to size

I own a cabinetry business, and we are moving boxes all the time. When we don't have gloves with this type of texture, it's three times as hard to grasp things and move them around. These are 100 times better then the typical cotton gloves with the red rubber coating!
That might be some unqualified mathematics, but... suffice it to say.... These are great.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment