Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Atlas 370L Nitrile Tough Assembly Grip 370 Work Gloves,

Atlas 370L Nitrile Tough Assembly Grip 370 Work Gloves, Large

Atlas 370L Nitrile Tough Assembly Grip 370 Work Gloves, Large

These gloves are great. They hold up very well; so far I've used them in the garden, for painting projects, to clean the fireplace, throwing out leaky chemical bottles, trash and for gripping small objects when my fingers would otherwise be too slippery. I've washed them with warm soapy water 7 times and there's been no change to the fabric or neoprene. I definitely recommend these for a variety of tasks and I've purchased several pairs for my family around the house, in the car and for work. There is also an all black version if you don't enjoy the pastel colors.

I Highly recommend these gloves! I have horses, even though I'm allergic to them...so I live in gloves. For years I've worn the palm dipped style gloves you find in gardening departments. But those don't last me more than 6 weeks. These on the other hand last 6 months to a year depending on how much I abuse them. And even when they get a few breaks in the palms and/or fingers the coating doesn't peel off like the garden department ones do. I know it's been suggested that these are a disposable type glove but I just hand wash and hang them up to dry when they're dirty.

My absolutely favorite garden gloves. If possible, I prefer to dig in the dirt without gloves. When I found these, I was surprised to find that they were as good as bare hands. I can dig in the dirt and feel what I am working on. Desert soil is full of rocks and sand. The gloves survive the harshest treatment without holes. I have ordered online by quantity so that I don't have to look for them in the stores. Thanks!!!

These are my absolute favorite gardening gloves, hands down. I was worried that the Showa branding would mean a different product, but these are exactly like the Atlas 370s I bough years ago. Great gloves.

If you want gloves to pull up blackberries, get leather or something similar. If you want to be able to pull exactly that seedling, these are the ones you want. Small hands? These fit perfectly, there's no annoying loose tips on the ends of your fingers. They are like another skin. I replaced another pair I bought in probably 2009. 10 years is not bad for durability.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Nylon knit shell
  • Nitrile dip palm
  • Excellent flexibility
  • Open back
  • Size large

Description

NT370BBKL Size: Large Features: -Gloves. -Color: Black. -Wears like iron, outperforms leather. -Tough nitrile coated palm resists punctures and abrasion. -Breathable back and extended cuff add comfort. -Excellent dexterity. -Available in Small, Medium and Large sizes.



These gloves are fantastic - I bought a pair a few years ago - I wanted to replace them, however, my garden store closed and I couldn't find them at the local hardware stores - I was able to read the name on my very worn out but still usable gloves - I checked on Amazon and was very pleased to find them - I ordered two pair - fit like a glove !!! keeps your hands dry/clean even in mud - my husband said they are almost like doctors gloves ! Perfect for the gardner!

I ordered these for my Mother who gardens a great deal because I want to protect her hands. I know want to order a pair for myself! The fit very well if your hands are small to medium. They would be tight I believe on a very large hand. They are of a good quality and I really like them! We haven't tested the durability of the glove yet. It is unlikely they will last as long as all fabric gloves though as rubber tends to get holes. I'd consider that when ordering.

Very awesome gloves. Fit just right. Small enough to fit women's hands too. Women do manual labor just like men. 2nd pair that I've bought. I am a customer for life.

I like these gloves for electrical work. They are thin enough that you can slightly feel wires and screws through the fingers. Better than other gloves. And still give you the protection you want!

Some of my job requires dexterity, while also being in a volatile situation. When I use these gloves... my hands are cut-free. What sets these apart from others, is that the Nitrile is thin, and very tough as well. To give an comparison... these are to gloves as Vibram rubber is to shoe soles!! Light and tough as nails.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment