Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Noble Outfitters Glove Mesh, Black,

Noble Outfitters Glove Mesh, Black, 9

Noble Outfitters Glove Mesh, Black, 9

I bought these to work with my horse in the Arizona summer. They are not going to last more than a few months, but they are breathable and will protect from rope burns, etc. My hands don't sweat buckets in these and I am very satisfied with them. CAUTION: tend to run a little small for the average American so maybe buy the next size up from your usual.

These gloves were everything I was hoping for. Even though I bought them in winter, I still wore them & I love these gloves. They fit perfectly, didn't encumber my "feel" in any way and didn't stick to reins at all. The extra material where the reins run through, will definitely add in the durability. In the summer, they will have great breatability thru the mesh on top. While I am fairly new to using riding gloves, I have tried several different brands and styles/purposes. At this point these are my favorite gloves, even wearing throughout the day as I work through my chores.

Light-weight and perfect for summer riding. Rode in them yesterday in 80+ degree heat. I measured across my knuckles in inches with a soft tape measure to get my size (size number corresponds to inches) - fit perfectly. I highly suggest measuring instead of guesstimating - I was going to order a 6 before measuring based on thinking I was a small and reading another review that said 6 = small, turns out I'm a 5.

These gloves are just enough to protect my hands from sun and branches when I"m clearing trails during rides. They have held up well and aren't too hot in our desert heat. They work most times on the cell phone screen so I don't have to take them off or cut a fingertip off. They are my second pair, one for the trailer and one for the stable. I recommend them.

Great riding glove. My only issue is that the glove material sticks to everything with Velcro...exercise boots, girth buckle cover, etc. Just make sure you don’t put them on until you’re ready to pick up the reins.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • SureGrip synthetic suede palm
  • Breathable stretch mesh for fit and ventilation
  • Double stitched critical seams for durability
  • Double layer SureGrip reinforced forefinger, thumb and pinky
  • Adjustable wrist closure for perfect fit

Description

The rider favorite Perfect Fit Cool Mesh Glove has all of the same innovative features as the Perfect Fit Glove but with breathable Cool Mesh, making it the ideal glove for warm weather riding. Constructed with a double layer reinforced palm, forefinger, pinky and fingertips the Cool Mesh Perfect Fit Glove is built to withstand many hours in the saddle. Nothing's more annoying than having to take your gloves off to use your phone. With touchscreen compatibility, Cool Mesh Perfect Fit Gloves make it that much easier to go from ride time to down time during a competition or at home. When you're uncomfortable, you can't compete at your best. Constructed from breathable stretch mesh for fit and ventilation, the Cool Mesh Perfect Fit Glove will keep you cool and comfortable so you can focus on riding, not how hot and sweaty your hands are.



LOVE. I can feel the reins through these gloves easily, the material on the palm and fingers helps me grip, and they're so breathable and light. Pleasure to ride in these gloves.

Really great gloves at a great price. Very comfortable for Louisiana summers and easy to wash.

It has a very natural feel. My daughter raves about wearing it.

I’ve had them a couple of weeks and like them so far. They will be cool for summer and provide a good feel on the reins. We’ll see how they hold up over time.

Good quality gloves. I just got them and they fit perfetc.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment