Monday, July 22, 2019

Wells Lamont Women's Work Gloves, Nitrile Coated, Medium

Wells Lamont Women's Work Gloves, Nitrile Coated, Medium (536M)

Wells Lamont Women's Work Gloves, Nitrile Coated, Medium (536M)

These were my first ever pair of gardening gloves, and I really love them. I wear size Small in Wells Lamont utility gloves, and the size Small is perfect in these as well. The nitrile coating is helpful in protecting your hands from moisture, however the nitrile-coated area of the glove does not breathe - so sweaty fingers create a somewhat slippery feel inside (only frustrating when trying to obtain traction in pulling difficult weeds). The rest of the glove, not nitrile-coated, breathes very well. I am purchasing another pair because I got myself into some burs which stuck to the un-coated fabric and ruined the gloves. (However, the nitrile-coated areas were fully intact, and allowed me to try to pick off the burs without sticking my fingers!) Incredible value for the price!!!

I like these. They are breathable, my hands don't sweat in them, they're not as bulky as normal gloves and they will survive an accidental toss into the dryer. But beware! You should buy a size bigger.... My hands are tiny(more of a small) but since they run narrow I ordered a medium... PERFECT FIT.

comfy and light....I go thru gloves quickly...these last the same amount of time as others but I like the thickness of these

Best garden gloves I have and I promise I will take good care of them. They are small size which I got on purpose since I can't pull weeds in floppy gloves. and these fit, well, like a glove! Seriously, they fit perfectly and I really like them.

Love them. Fit well. Wash well. Great grip.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Protect your hands while you're hard at work. Perfect for farming, gardening, landscaping, painting, cleaning, and automotive use
  • Nitrile coating provides extra gripping & handling ability on garden and yard tools. Palm coating protects hands from punctures, cuts, snags and abrasions
  • Elastic wrist keeps out dirt and debris. Breathable fabric keeps your hands cool and comfortable while you work
  • Ergonomic fit provides flexibility and ensures a close fit, preventing slippage
  • Wells Lamont - Stubborn About Quality since 1907

Description

Wells Lamont 536M Nitrile Coated Women’s Work Gloves protect your hands while you’re hard at work. The nitrile coating helps keep your hands dry, while also resisting punctures, cuts, snags and abrasion. The nitrile coating covers the palm, thumb and fingertips for extra gripping power. The gloves have breathable fabric on the back to keep your hands comfortable. These gloves are extremely flexible, and have an ergonomic design for a comfortable fit. These Wells Lamont Nitrile Coated are perfect for farmer, gardening, landscaping, painting, cleaning, and automotive use. Wells Lamont – Stubborn about Quality since 1907.



Got these for my wife and she loves them. She likes them so much she got 3 more... She loves the way she can still grab things when she is garden. She is not a fan of a bulky glove and these are not.

Used these in my flower garden. Did not provide a really good fingertip grip but stand up well to use. Comfortable to wear and good for handling flowers and garden tools.

Fit well, sturdy and good protection for your hands

I LOVE these gloves - they are so WONDERFUL - they wash riht in my washer - then air dry and they are ready for their next JOB.

Nice Gloves

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment