Monday, July 29, 2019

West Chester 75525 Split Cowhide Leather Double Palm Glove with Canvas Back, Work, 2-1 2" Safety Cuff, 10-1

West Chester 75525 Split Cowhide Leather Double Palm Glove with Canvas Back, Work, 2-1 2" Safety Cuff, 10-1 8" Length, Medium, Orange (Pack of 1 Pair)

West Chester 75525 Split Cowhide Leather Double Palm Glove with Canvas Back, Work, 2-1 2

This is my 3rd set of these gloves and overall I am happy with them. They appear to be of better quality than those from the big box stores. I looked back through my orders and see that I have ordered a 3-set of these gloves about every 2 years. In addition to regular yard work, I have also used these for demolition work, tree cutting and log splitting. I put these gloves through a lot of heavy use and (on average) each pair seems to last about 8 months... I consider that to be a pretty fair value for $3.99...

The gloves seem true to size and fit well. The stitching in these gloves is often what goes out first, and I'm sure that there are other more expensive gloves that may last longer, but at this price, I'm satisfied with the quality, performance, and comfort of these gloves. Also, I did not see it listed on the product page, but for anyone who is interested, these gloves are made in China.

Bought these because I needed a pair of work gloves to use while doing some heavy masonry work. They lasted 2 weeks (the duration of my project) before they started to tear. I must stress the fact that I was working these gloves extremely hard and I doubt the average person would be using them for the same purpose. They were very comfortable and the padded palm was just what I needed for the project at hand. I will be buying another pair to use around the house for light-duty work such as raking, clearing brush, gardening, etc. I imagine they will hold up well for that type of use.

These gloves are very worth getting. They are very thick and will protect your hands well. The only thing to keep in mind is, that they will not last as long, if you use them every day to do heavy duty work. The upside to that is, however that they are very affordable. They lasted about a month, before coming appart. I got them for a good friend and he used them a lot to do hard labor.

I used this product for demolition of a wrap around deck. This set of gloves held up for the entire project and could be used on more projects. The size I ordered fit my hands perfectly based on the size that was given in the description of the product. I would purchase these gloves again if doing another demolition project.

I purchased these gloves for use in yard landscaping work and when using a wet saw to cut stones for a wall. I can't believe how well these are holding up!

I had previously used clothe gloves from Home Depot which lasted a few days before wearing out.

I've been using these gloves about 8 hours a day for two weeks and they are still in good shape,


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Heavy split cowhide leather
  • 2-1/2" rubberized safety cuff
  • Canvas back
  • Applicable for masonry, roofing, fencing
  • Double palm; wing thumb; gunn cut pattern

Description

West Chester split cowhide leather double palm gloves with safety cuff. Rubberized safety cuff helps protect wrists and allow for easy on/off. Reinforced double palm patch covers palm, index finger and thumb. Double palm patch provides extra protection and durability. Wing thumb type. Gunn pattern. Orange color. Care instructions: brush off excess dirt and hand wash alone in cold water with mild detergent. Do not bleach. Lay flat to dry. Do not machine dry. Do not iron.



The fingers aren't very long and the material is a bit stiff. Good for mowing the lawn or gardening where you don't need to be too precise. I'd probably use these for light welding jobs or car exhaust work.

Great

The hubby loves these!

Nice quality and pricing. Would buy again.

good fit

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment