Friday, July 26, 2019

Mens B&G Heavy Work Insulated Fleece Pile Lined Leather Winter Gloves XXL

Mens B&G Heavy Work Insulated Fleece Pile Lined Leather Winter Gloves XXL 2XL

Mens B&G Heavy Work Insulated Fleece Pile Lined Leather Winter Gloves XXL 2XL

This is my review of the Mens B&G Heavy Work Insulated Fleece Pile Lined Leather Winter Gloves XXL 2XL for Amazon.
I placed the order on 12/4/2017 using Amazon Prime and were sold through Rollin Enterprises at a price of $15.29 with free shipping & no tax. The package was delivered 12/6/2017. The gloves were properly packaged for shipment, & arrived with no issues, dry & undamaged. Cold winter weather had set in & the temperature outside was cold 23* F & windy with 30-35 mph gusts pushing the wind chill factor into the mid-teens. My first impression of the gloves was they were really big & bulky so doing fine stuff like trying to pick something small up is out of the question if you are wearing the gloves, shouldn’t be a problem with larger items. The gloves are as ordered, XXL 2XL. You will probably want these if you have supersized hands. This is O.K. with me, as I can use these with an insert glove. (Placing a thinner wool type glove on the inside for added warmth). I used the gloves for taking my dog for a walk & using a retractable leash with a smaller outside button. I had no issues with holding onto the leash or operating it. I also carry a pooper scooper along which has a lever on the inside the handle to press to open & close the scooper to pick up the droppings. I really had no issue using this with the gloves. The only issue I seemed to run into was I could feel the cold wind blowing onto my hands inside the glove. I had the tops of the gloves cuffed up under my jacket, so the cold air I was feeling was blowing through the glove itself. Burr (that’s why we give the 4 rating, otherwise we give a 5). The 2nd test involved the shoveling of about 2” of snow. Wearing the gloves while handling a shovel, never posed a problem, they felt good & firm, but again My hands are feeling the cool breeze blowing through the glove during the shoveling. I will update after I find an acceptable insert for the glove. I also do feel the glove was made of quality material & would last in a work environment. I would have wanted to try a pair of these back in my trucking days as a pair of winter fueling gloves. I feel the more I use these gloves & work them in the better they will become. Waiting for the blizzard to try them with the snow blower. I liked the feeling of the cotton that is used a insulator on the inside, as that also added comfort to a rugged rawhide glove. Would I buy this glove again? Yes, I felt the price was reasonable at $15.29 per pair, the quality was better than you find in any $30-$50 glove you find for sale at any store today, & that the glove will get better as we use it more.
12/15/17 Update. While walking the dog this morning, I again felt the cool breeze of the winter cold blowing across my right hand, this time I was able to pin point where it was coming from. The stitching along the outside of the right thumb had came loose & was pulling the thumb open allowing the cold air to blow in under the rawhide covering. I will have to have these gloves replaced as I really was starting to get used to them & if were not for the lose stitching I feel this would have been a good pair of gloves.

I've been using these gloves for a number of years and definitely will continue to do so . They are very comfortable and handle the job ( working with tractor trlrs) just fine . In the winter they will get soaked due to snow but all dry weather I would recommend them for sure .

Fit my husband's extra extra large hands. He loved them so much, when he accidentally ruined them (transimition fluid all inside) he asked me to order another pair.

Great gloves

Good pair of gloves for the cold weather.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Split Cowhide Leather
  • Pile Lined for Warmth
  • Cuffed with Elastic on the Back-hand Wrist Area
  • Extra Knuckle Protection

Description

Warm fleece pile lined work gloves are great for the outdoors in the winter months. Provides warmth in addition to being a tough heavy duty work glove. Please note: the gloves run a little on the smaller size due to the fleece/pile lining.



Great gloves.

Warm enough to use in single to teen temps, wind chill included. Descent construction/materials. XXL size fits well for larger hands. Not to good on the water resistance.

Finally, gloves large enough for monstrous hands!

great gloves

Great fit

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment