Friday, July 26, 2019

Midwest Gloves and Gear 609TLKW-XL-AZ-6 Cowhide Leather Work Glove with Thermolite Lining, X-

Midwest Gloves and Gear 609TLKW-XL-AZ-6 Cowhide Leather Work Glove with Thermolite Lining, X- Large

Midwest Gloves and Gear 609TLKW-XL-AZ-6 Cowhide Leather Work Glove with Thermolite Lining, X- Large

Soft and flexible right from the start. Great snow cuff with leather tab to use when pulling your gloves on. I've been shoveling, snow raking, and pushing snow around with these this Winter. Even when exterior of gloves get wet my hands are staying warm and dry. Excellent fit, can even handle smaller items now without taking my gloves off ! Yay! Have gotten many complements on them. Holding up very well through rough use. Highly recommend!

It as described. Replacement of same gloves received as a gift 10 years ago. Very good product!!

I use the gloves almost everyday as I work at a horse barn and frequently need to grab shovels and pitchforks. These were perfect as I live in Maine and winter is brutal especially when you’re kicking stalls in January with 2 feet of snow and -20 f windchill!

I like these gloves. If you have short fingers they are good. People with longer fingers should get a size larger probably. I use them for work and the are good, but not for extreme cold.

Great work gloves. I've had a pair for over 10 years and they've survived nearly every bit of nasty yardwork, brushes, brambles and broken glass that was in the way. I was glad to finally find a replacement and these fit the bill!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Lined work glove constructed of smooth grain cowhide leather
  • Thermolite lining for warmth
  • Keystone thumb allows for good mobility
  • Gunn cut is for your comfort
  • Thermo lite lining for warmth
  • Sized in extra large

Description

This Midwest smooth grain cowhide leather work gloves features a thermo lite lining, keystone thumb, gun cut, snow cuff and gathered elastic at the wrist. Each glove constructed to add extra protection and comfort for those heavy duty jobs. This winter glove protects with a warm comfortable fit that keeps the cold, wet and wind out.



Nice and warm and great for all types of work.I like the knit cuff to keep out the cold air.

nice quality!

Great Work gloves will order more in the fall.

Good fit. Windproof. Tough.2nd pair.

I dig these gloves, I just wish they offered them in a small.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment