Sunday, July 28, 2019

Kinco Kid's Leather Work Gloves (2-Pack) Ages

Kinco Kid's Leather Work Gloves (2-Pack) Ages 3-6

Kinco Kid's Leather Work Gloves (2-Pack) Ages 3-6

SPOT-ON, perfect fit for my very small-built 3.5-yr.-old (might work best for other people's 2- or barely 3-yr.-olds). These might not work out if your child has very chubby "baby" hands, as the fit is fairly narrow. I was so thrilled to be able to find real work gloves in such a tiny size. Our boys are 3 and 6, and it has been so fun to be able to find each of them a pair of REAL working gloves for when they are outdoors and playing with their tools, helping Papa spread mulch or trim leaves, etc. (The ones I bought for my 6-yr.-old were a different brand.) What is even better is that these are in a 2-pack, so you can gift a pair to a friend! Might be nice if they'd sell a single pair for half the price, too, though, so you could just pay for one pair if preferred. It does take some work to get the child's hands in the right finger-holes, but I don't see any way that could be avoided when the gloves are for such little hands! Any child with soft little fingers that small is going to have to have help to slide them into tiny gloves of any kind. Do not hesitate to get these! The elastic is also a great feature, even though it does make it harder to slide the gloves on--because those little toddler hands are not going to stay in securely without elastic. I'd definitely rather have it in the gloves as now than have them take it out because some reviewers have said it's too hard to get the child's hands in.

These are unbelievable. So perfect. My 3 year old son won't go anywhere without them. That says enough right there. Fit is great.

These are adorable little kid work gloves and seem to be very well made. I struggled to find gloves at our local hardware and garden stores that fit out 3 and 6 year old and was excited to find these. The only problem is that they are very very small on my kids. My boys are in the 10% for height/weight and they fit my 3 year old well, but are way too small for my 6 year old. I was hoping they'd be a little big on my 3 year old and perfect for my 6 year old, but I'll have to find another pair for him.

Great quality! Little large for our 4 year old, but he has small hands and small feet...he isn’t going to be very tall. They fit well enough to use them and can utilize them for more years. Love that their are two pairs...I’m sure at least one glove will become “lost” at some point.

Great quality and my son and daughter love to put their “work gloves” on to help outside. They were such a hit I had to purchase some more for my niece and nephew.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Leather Kids Gloves - Sold as Pack of 2
  • Kids Leather Work Gloves - Very Soft, Very Durable - No Break-in Period Needed
  • Kids - Construction Gloves - Landscaping Gloves - Gardening Gloves
  • Perfect for Pretend, Dress up, Work, Play and any outdoor Activity
  • Measurements 4 1/2" from Middle finger to Cuff, 3." wide, 6 1/4" overall Lenth

Description

These Gloves are Smaller Versions of Adult Working Gloves. They are made of Cotton Duck Lining with Soft Leather Palms to Help PROTECT Little Hands. Fits Most 3 - 6 yr Olds or Older Kids with Smaller Hands



These little gloves were so much more than I expected! The leather is like kidskin, and they fit my 3 year old and 5 year old grandsons perfectly! Very high quality and worth the money!

These are perfect for my 2.5 year old! They do run a little small and aren’t stretchy so it takes a minute to get his hands in them but he loves them!

Much like the soft leather kids work gloves but slightly more durable. We have them both and the kids like them a lot. Will probably end up buying them again.

My son (2.5 at the time) really loved "working" and wanted work gloves. Every where else I found them they were too big for his little hands. These are perfect!

The gloves appear to be high quality and the kids really like them. I also bought the Kinco kids leather gloves for ages 3-6 and they are just about identical in size to the 2-4 year old ones. I’d just skip getting these ones and buy the 3-6 instead. I actually did do this when I bought a set for my nephew. Go with the 3-6. They both are great though.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment