Monday, July 29, 2019

AVITZ Animal Handling Gloves 35cm GAUNTLET LEATHER Kevlar- Works Great w/DOG, CAT, BIRD,

AVITZ Animal Handling Gloves 35cm GAUNTLET LEATHER Kevlar- Works Great w/DOG, CAT, BIRD, REPTILE

AVITZ Animal Handling Gloves 35cm GAUNTLET LEATHER Kevlar- Works Great w/DOG, CAT, BIRD, REPTILE

I was on the market for a durable pair of gloves. The gloves would mostly be used for everyday functions such as gardening and handling my over playful kitten.
These gloves meet my needs. They're light in weight yet heavy-duty (my boyfriend put them to work on a few handyman projects he had going on in our home). Overall, I’m very impressed with the quality of the gloves and give them 5 stars.

These are not indestructible by any means, but we use them to play with our little psycho-terrier and they are perfect for that. He LOVES to play "bite the mommy" and with these gloves there is no risk of an actual bite wound. Probably not the best glove for a larger dog, though.

These gloves are GREAT! I bought these gloves because I have two dogs and one cat and sometimes I want to play rough with them without having to worry about any scratches or playful bites. I used these with them for the past few days and I love it. No scratches on me or any other physical marks. I recommend this to anyone!

I bought these for my Husband to play with our Puppy but she ripped them within 2 hours of play.

Excellent product. Stops cat claws from ripping your skin.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • FEEL PROTECTED AND SAFE/ ANTI-SCRATCH & ANTI-BITE- AVITZ Animal Handling Gloves offer the best safety work protection with ANY animal or any type of work. Our top quality leather Kevlar gauntlet gloves offer anti-bite and anti-scratch protection when working or training with any animal. With our teams years of experience and research, your hands will feel protected and safe from bites, scratches, or other physical injuries.
  • FEEL INSTANT CONFIDENCE- With AVITZ Animal Handling Gloves, you will feel the instant confidence to work with any animal in any situation. Also feel the instant confidence with any type of work or training. Experience the instant confidence when you work or deal with any dog, cat, feral cat, bird, reptile, snake, spider, mice, rat, bug, falcon, or any other animal.
  • MADE WITH THE BEST COMFORTABLE LEATHER KEVLAR- Our leather kevlar gauntlet gloves are made with the best premium quality leather kevlar. Our team has spent an enormous amount of time to find the best quality for you.
  • EXPERIENCE THE BEST ANIMAL HANDLING USE AND MULTI FUNCTIONAL USE FOR ANY TYPE OF WORK- When using AVITZ gloves, feel the best experience and safety when dealing with all animals. Whether it is a dog, cat, bird, snake, hawk, reptile, bug, feline, or any other animal, you will gain the feeling of the gloves being anti-bite proof and anti-scratch proof, and your mind at ease. AVITZ gauntlet leather gloves will also give you the best experience for any MULTI FUNCTIONAL use such as gardening or bbq.
  • 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE- If for whatever reason you are unhappy with the product, we will refund you, no questions asked!

Description

WHY WEAR OUR GAUNTLET LEATHER KEVLAR ANIMAL HANDLING GLOVES?

1. Safety & Protection
Our gauntlet leather kevlar gloves is a MUST NEED to help you feel safe and protected from animal bites and scratches. You will also feel the safety and protection from our gloves with other work uses such as gardening or welding.

2. Confidence Booster
When you put on our gloves, you will automatically feel confident when dealing with any type of animal. Whether it would be a cat, dog, bird, reptile, bug, feral cat, or any other animal, you will feel the confidence to handle the animal without fear! 




AVITZ GAUNTLET LEATHER ANIMAL HANDLING GLOVES, SAFETY AND TRUST IN YOUR HANDS
We do our best to provide the best safety and protection in our gloves to you. Our gauntlet gloves are made with the best quality leather kevlar to give you the confidence you need when treating and handling animals or finishing any type of work. We are happy to be of service to you.



100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
30-DAY NO HASSLE RETURNS. 



I bought these gloves because I work with animals, especially feline cats. I feel protected with these on and I do not have to worry while working. Fits great on me and great quality.

These gloves are great for all animals especially birds. I have a bird that has very sharp nails and I needed something that would help for me to pick them up without having to get cuts from his fingers or bites from him and these are amazing.

If you have a dog that likes to play rough These are nice to have

I bought these for training my dog because she bites whenever she doesn’t want to listen to me. I still can feel her bite but it doesn’t hurt that much.

Great gloves

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment