Saturday, July 27, 2019

XSHIELD 17-PUG,Polyurethane/Nylon Safety WORK Glove,BLACK,12 Pairs

XSHIELD 17-PUG,Polyurethane/Nylon Safety WORK Glove,BLACK,12 Pairs (Large)

XSHIELD 17-PUG,Polyurethane/Nylon Safety WORK Glove,BLACK,12 Pairs (Large)

These gloves are no joke. I have used Hyflex for cutting metal, and these are just like them, maybe better. I been cutting metal for HVAC for a year now, and I remember the Hyflex’s ripped in one week... these xshields are comfortable, great grips, and I can use my iPhone with it! Oh, and I’m still using the same pair.... no rips for 2 weeks.

I highly recommend these polyurethane nylon gloves I work in inventory lifting boxes dealing with flat sheets of paper 90% of my job. 1 pair has 45 hours so far. have not ripped frayed polyurethane still intact. Still easily pickup cardboard 35lb boxes easily and handling of 2X4 paper sheets all for a Great Price - A+

After using loose fitting leather and fabric gloves for years, I finally decided to try new gloves. They fit very tight, and for someone with long fingers the size chart might be off a little. The gloves will last me for a while, and the price is right. I still use some thicker gloves with more padding for some jobs, but for most purposes, these gloves have replaced my old gloves.

I needed these to protect my hands in box handling and product pricing. The material on the fingertips works well for me. I purchased the Large size since I usually wear Large in Women's gloves--I think could have gotten by on Medium as the finger length works for my long fingers. I also like the short cuff. The gloves are cool enough to wear continuously. All in all, a good buy.

I wore these on the job today. (Transport refrigeration mechanic). Usually on the job I take my gloves off and on many times during the day. I need the dexterity to work with small parts. I didn't have to take these off once. Turning small bolts.....picking up washers.....working with fluids etc. I was impressed with the fingertip grip and dexterity . Without thinking about it I buttoned my top button on my shirt. I wouldn't even try that with conventional mechanics gloves. Nytrol gloves make my hands sweat . The back of these are a tight mesh that let's your hands breathe. They ain't for a brick mason........but they are sweet for mechanical work


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • COMFORTABLE AND BREATHABLE:Seamless knit polyamide shell offers comfort, dexterity and breathability.
  • GOOD ABRASION PERFORMANCE: PU coatings provide abrasion resistance and excellent tactile sensitivity.
  • MORE DETAILS:Knit wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the gloves.
  • REACH COMPLIANCE:Europe chemical remaining certification, REACH compliance and 100% safe.
  • CE CERTIFICATED: EN388 4131

Description

XSHIELD Polyurethane/Nylon WORK Glove are made with 13 guage high grade nylon,with safe PU coating in Palm to cover knuckle,provide good protection against light abrasion and puncture.
Ideally using DIY in yards, Auto Repairing, Moving stuff, keep your hands away from Dry Dirty.
EN388:4131

XSHIELD Polyurethane/Nylon WORK Glove YOUR HAND'S PARTNER!



I got these to replace some memphis pus.
They are fairly close in quality and materials.
My only drawback is they seem asia sized the large is very small.

These are good. The grip doesn't last long with the kind of work I do but I don't like thick gloves. They are okay. I have small hands and the size small fits fine

Not as snug on my hands as I would like. Especially through the width of the fingers. The grip is also on the rather shabby end. Other than that they last a good while. In the warehouse work field. I usually wear an x small in these type of gloves, they dont offer the x small it seems, but the small fits better than I thought it would in this brand. My place of business received a sample pair of this brand on a bulk order we placed for gloves, and the pair was black, all black even the stitching and I loved them! The grip, feel, and comfort was better than these. I just cant seem to find those exact ones...these do for now.

The gloves themselves are pretty nice. However the sizing chart they give is way off. They said I was a large however they are way too small for my hands. Clearly I need an XL.
They lasted almost 3 days. Which is way longer than I expected.
Also they work with a touch screen (if you care about that) but you've got to press pretty hard.

These gloves work well in garden, snug fit, so I can still flex my fingers, in dirt or weeding. I also use these gloves for cleaning rabbit cage, potty areas. My husband likes these gloves for cleaning the wood pellet stove. Easy to wash, as well.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment