Monday, July 22, 2019

Wells Lamont Women's Deerskin Work Gloves, Ultra Comfort Grain, Small

Wells Lamont Women's Deerskin Work Gloves, Ultra Comfort Grain, Small (3215S)

Wells Lamont Women's Deerskin Work Gloves, Ultra Comfort Grain, Small (3215S)

I have been using these gloves for barn chores for several years. They are my favorites because they protect my hands yet they are flexible enough that I can deal with halter and lead rope snaps and blanket buckles. I use them for all sorts of chores around the farm, including stacking wood, clearing brush, and mucking stalls. I recently moved and have not been able to find a local purveyor. So glad to find them online.

I have a hard time finding gloves small enough, and these fit perfectly. The leather is too delicate for real gardening work. Mine looked torn up after the first use. They haven't worn through anywhere, but I think I'll get the heavier version next time. If you're just doing a little pruning, these would be fine.

These are very nice gloves. Unfortunately we wanted them for handling firewood. Pigskin would have worked better for that, however Wells Lamont does not make a Men's small or a Women's Med. in pigskin. I hope these hold up ok. I would highly recommend these for horseback riding. I may order a pair for myself (these were a gift) for the purpose of riding.

Runs small. Returned for a larger size and fit is really nice.
Leather started peeling after one wear, but I'm still happy with the product because of the fit. It's hard to find work gloves for people with small hands that are not pink.

Just what my wife needed for her work . . . Great fit too.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Protect your hands while you're hard at work. Grain deerskin palm is naturally soft and flexible while providing abrasion resistance.
  • Back of glove is made of stretch spandex for a comfortable fit and knuckles are lightly padded with a neoprene insert.
  • Comfort Closure adjustable wrist keeps out dirt and debris. Wells Lamont - Stubborn About Quality since 1907.

Description

Wells Lamont 3215S Insulated Ultra Comfort Grain Deerskin Work Gloves protect your hands while you're hard at work. The premium goldenrod grain deerskin leather palm is naturally soft and flexible while still providing abrasion resistance. The fingertips, first finger and thumb are all reinforced grain leather as well. The back of the glove is made of stretch spandex for a comfortable fit. The knuckles are lightly padded with a neoprene insert. These Wells Lamont Grain Leather Ultra Comfort Work Gloves have a Comfort Closure adjustable wrist, which keeps out dirt and debris while also making it easy for you to find the perfect fit for you. Wells Lamont – Stubborn about Quality since 1907.



A great pair of gloves with a balance between being protective and preserving the "feel" you need to work. Also, the Amazon price is the best I found.

Fit well and very comfortable. Wore hole in finger pretty fast.

This is my third pair of these gloves. I have small hands that most small gloves are still too big for. These are one of the best fitting pairs of gloves for my hands that I've been able to find.

These gloves are so comfortable and a pleasure to wear. Very well made and well priced

These gloves fit! They are snug, which is good as leather gives, but it also allows more freedom of movement without having excess
material get in the way. The leather fingers are thicker and more pliable than other gloves.
The fingertips/finger pad areas on other gloves wear through within the first times they are worn.
So far, I love these gloves!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment