Monday, July 22, 2019

Vgo 3Pairs Synthetic Leather Work Gloves (Size L,Black/Fluorescence

Vgo 3Pairs Synthetic Leather Work Gloves (Size L,Black/Fluorescence green/Orange,SL7584)

Vgo 3Pairs Synthetic Leather Work Gloves (Size L,Black/Fluorescence green/Orange,SL7584)

I think this is one of the best deals on Amazon, at least as of now. Still using the 1st pair, but they look and feel nice and well made.

Excellent for electricians. No not for shock avoidance, not that they could be. Excellent for the tedious work we do where surgery gloves are too flimsy. They protect your hands while using hand tools and around construction keeping hands clean and without scratches. They are made of a color easily spotted with the fluorescent green and orange. No more hunting for gloves where they disappear or take off in a dark location. Yes they make black gloves...those will definitely be the first ones I end up losing.

Gloves are very durable compared to walmart brands and cheaper. Im constantly working with sharp edges and gloves really put up with that kind of work. Im extremely happy. What I did notice is that mediums are a bit smaller compared to walmart brand. So if mediums feel tight from walmart i recommend you purchase large.

These have been working perfectly for renovating a house. I have them on hand for whoever is helping me. Wore them for tearing down cabinets, removing tile, and will continue to wear them through some install. Seem pretty durable so far and comfy. Seems to also fit most who have needed them. Overall a good price for multiple pair and does as intended.

Based on limited use these gloves are what I was looking for, I don't use them for anything heavy duty but for moderate tasks where I want to keep my hands covered and clean these work for me. If that changes I'll edit my review.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Ideal for regular construction, logistic, metal fabrication, warehousing, forest, ranching, landscap/gardening, hand tools and DIY works
  • Synthetic leather palm with foam inside offers long-lasting durability, adds extra protection and resistance to wear
  • Stretch spandex back provides exceptionally dexterity and breathability; Neoprene knuckle helps better to bend
  • Three dimentional hand modeling conform to ergonomics for great fit
  • CA65 approved/Comply with REACH regulation; Machine washable

Description

Vgo... synthetic Leather Work Gloves with washable synthetic leather palm adds extra protection and resistance to wear. 3 dimentional pre-curved fingers design added flexibility, elastic band cuff ensure firm fitting.



Nice gloves. I'll use these over the heavier leather gloves for outside work when needed. I like that they're snug so you can easily pick up or hold items better. They appear to be durable but for how long I don't know

These gloves were great with light working with boxes. Having 3 pair incredible deal. They held up like excellent but my work was somewhat light. They do get soaked but dry quickly and don't retain a lot of liquid.

I ordered XXL gloves and they were marked as such, but in actuality they are equivalent to size Medium. The main problem was that the fingers were too short (1/2" too short). They fit my wife perfectly and she really likes them. Other than being undersized, they appear to be good quality. They are not real heavy, but are good for working around the yard and flexible.

I read reviews about these being a little small. I ideally wear a medium-sized so I got large. They fit like a medium-sized. Quality seems good. Great price

Very good price for three nice pairs of gloves. Arrived promptly. Very happy with purchase.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment