Saturday, July 27, 2019

Crews Law Over The Glass Polycarbonate Clear Anti-Fog Lens Safety Glasses with Hybrid Black Temple

Crews Law Over The Glass Polycarbonate Clear Anti-Fog Lens Safety Glasses with Hybrid Black Temple Sleeve

Crews Law Over The Glass Polycarbonate Clear Anti-Fog Lens Safety Glasses with Hybrid Black Temple Sleeve

I am taking an intro to firearms course, and since I always wear glasses, I want to wear them for the course. I wear large dorky frames and these fit over comfortably without shifting or fogging!

I wear prescription glasses and need a pair of overglasses per OSHA. I went with a basic goggle type at work and I get fogged up easily. These seem to allow the heat through and don’t feel as heavy. I purchased them for the house and wnded up bringing them to work and keeping them there. I will buy another set soon to replace the ones I need for the house.

Pros:
-Glasses fit without feeling like they are falling off.
-I can bend over and look down without them falling off my face.
-Doesn’t fog up.

Cons:
-After 10 hours, my ear area got sore but after a quick adjustment it went away.

I consider myself to have a big melon of a head and my glasses while not the widest are good sized. These safety glasses fit right over them and rest comfortably. I want to point out that these are not just hinged but they are adjustable up and down to a certain degree. I find this feature is nice as it helps to get them in a comfortable resting position. Seems like a small thing, but if you are wearing safety glasses 8+ hours a day, every little things helps. The effect of their design and their light weight is that these are virtually invisible to me.

I will definitely buy these or similar safety glasses from this company again.

I'm Impressed! These fit well over my sunglasses or regulars prescription for gardening/pruning, etc. anything where things fly at my face. They worked well when a limb dropped on me. I've already broke a pair of expensive prescription sunglasses (that at least protected my eye from injury) when my edger threw up a good sized rock. Now my glasses are protected too. The low price belies how well these are made with a clean finish, no snags. FYI, I'm a female with a small face and nose. These would fit someone with a larger face and larger glasses, at least the average male, but stay on me just fine. I wear them with a leash, just in case. For heavy protection or fumes, these would NOT work but are fine for light labor.

It's incredible to think of it, but there are NO STORES that carries safety goggles for people who wears prescription eyeglasses beyond the goggles you'd find working in a chem lab. Tried all the hardware stores, general stores, brick mortar stores, lawnmower stores, even the local gun shop.
These firs perfectly over my glasses, arrived in record time. Will definitely buy again if I lose/destroy this pair.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Head, Eye & Face Protection/Safety Glasses
  • Crews Law Over-The-Glasses Dielectric Safety Glasses With Gray Polycarbonate Frame And Clear Polycarbonate Duramass AF4 Anti-Fog Anti-Scratch Lens
  • Made in: United States

Description

Crews Law Over-The-Glasses Dielectric Safety Glasses feature an oversized frame design for giving a higher level of protection from side impacts. Clear polycarbonate, Duramass AF4 anti-scratch, single lens with 5 position ratchet action offers wider lens angle adjustment for excellent orbital seal. Anti-fog lens in rugged construction filters out 99.9% UV rays for added safety. Safety glasses also feature hybrid type, silver steel temple infused with black, soft TPR material for added grip and comfort. Glasses with 85% visible light transmission meet ANSI Z87 standards and are sold as 144 pairs per pack. Lens Color:Clear, Lens Type:Anti-Fog Anti-Scratch



Just got these in the mail today. Fits well and adjusted well too. Then noticed an oddity on the right eye side of the lens. It has a 4mm by 3mm scratch. Checked to see if it was a smudge and cleaned the surface of the lens. Scratch was still there. Checked for surface reflection at all angles. The scratch is on THE INSIDE OF THE Lens!! Quality control missed it while trying to make a quota?! Not easy flaw to make if it was easy to miss. Not something you should have in something new.

VERY comfortable and WAY less goofy than standard over prescription glasses safety glasses. The angle adjustment works well and is stiff enough to stay in place. I've worn these for hours and almost forget they're there while the older style would always cut into my ears, fog up/sweat up.

I purchased these as gifts for a few co-workers in the operating room.
One loves them and wears them everyday, even a few of the doctors want them! The other has very petite facial features and they don't fit her properly.
All in all, great for the price. The adjustable angle works well and I'm told they don't glare or fog.

I've worn a lot of safety glasses over the years, for both work and hobbies.

The nicest pair I ever had was of a similar design to this, with the the ratcheting pieces behind the hinges. That little feature makes a huge difference when I need them to fit comfortably over my prescription frames. Sadly I misplaced that pair, but these are an adequate replacement.

I've worn these for a few days at work now, and I like these well enough that I just ordered a second pair for my range bag.

If you wear glasses for everyday use these should work well for you. Plenty of room and no vapor/steaming. That being said, if you only wear reading glasses and therefore keep them perched a bit down your nose then these won't work. You either need to remove the glasses or push them all the way on, which then messes up your vision. So for my use, these don't work. Luckily my buddy wears glasses so he just got a new set of safety glasses

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment