Friday, July 26, 2019

Ironclad EXO-MGG-03-M Motor Grip Gloves,

Ironclad EXO-MGG-03-M Motor Grip Gloves, Medium

Ironclad EXO-MGG-03-M Motor Grip Gloves, Medium

Awesome gloves, awesome grip, the terry cloth on the backs are really nice for the inevitable sweaty head wipe... can't use with a phone but they are made for grip and pickers so get off your phone at work 🤣. Excellent for handling boxes, gripping anything, and they don't over heat your hands... they fit great for me, I have tiny man hands and absolutely hate how that used to mean I don't need gloves that fit me, just bigger hands 🤣. These gloves in small Fit... Tight and Right 😉. Also durable quality, grip gloves never last forever and I've had them a month and haven't kicked their ass yet... some fingertip grip is wearing off but I'll happily buy more, just wish they were more 8.99 ish because I do need to be able to get more as I need them and tho they are worth the 15$ id love to see more of this bad ass green and awesome glove design with the same quality and led price tag.

I work for a package delivering company and use my gloves non-stop for 25 hours a week and these are the only gloves ive found that last me a month, I've tried any and all gloves over the past year I've been working there. The grip is absolutely amazing, mine usually show wear after the first week and is usually worn off by week three and then I start to get holes after a month. Most gloves I've tried don't make it past two weeks. The only reason I have for 4 stars is that they are on the more expensive side but you definitely get your money's worth. These gloves even out performed the box handler gloves by the same company and were way more comfortable than any other glove I've tried. Side note: they also come with a little clip LED light that is really bright and useful.

I love these gloves. I use them every day at work. The picture attached are the same gloves at about 14 months of use. I replaced them because I developed a hole in two fingers in the right glove. These gloves are worth so much more than they cost

The palm of the gloves make it easy to grip things. I like to wear them when I drive as thye make it easy to get a good grip on the steering wheel.

This is the perfect glove for fishermen. The grip is very tacky and sticks to just about everything. While they seem more designed to protect your hands rather than keep them warm, they do both well.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Tired of tools slipping out of your hand? Yeah, we are too. You need this glove!
  • Patented Silicone Fused Palm and Index Finger
  • Terry Cloth Sweat Wipe
  • 1 Pair of Gloves

Description

Tired of tools slipping out of your hand? Well you don’t have to worry about that anymore. The Motor Grip’s claim to fame is the silicone-fused palm. This added grip isn’t just printed on, it’s fused into the palm through a heat process to make sure the grip never peels off. It also has the added benefit of a terry cloth sweat wipe and Ironclad’s exclusive 16-point measurement system for best-in-class fit. This glove is amazing!



Love the way they feel and look. Had these before and they performed really well. Only thing the stitching came undone on the inside the first wash. The grip started to ware after a week of use. Still has good grip though.Im a package handler at fedex so i use them constantly. Overall, recommend these gloves. Didn't really need to order this second pair but always good to have replacements on hand.

So far so good. Work for UPS as a driver. They’ve lasted a week so far haha. I’ll update again when they finally break down.

I primarily use these for OCR workouts. The grip is excellent even when wet. Not sure if I'll use them in a race though.

These gloves are extremely durable. I work in a warehouse and need gloves for most tasks. The grip is perfect for handling boxes. I have ordered several different types of work gloves and these have lasted much longer than any other kind.

FedEx top side worker; great box handling gloves; fits well and never comes off; the Silicone Fused Palm and Index Finger wears out very easily.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment