Thursday, July 25, 2019

Hardy Synthetic Leather/Spandex Mechanics Gloves

Hardy Synthetic Leather/Spandex Mechanics Gloves (Medium)

Hardy Synthetic Leather/Spandex Mechanics Gloves (Medium)

I really, really hate bulky gloves. These mechanic gloves are designed for dexterity. That is EXACTLY what I want in a glove.

These are built for dexterity which means that your hand behaves like your hand. Your fingers don't get in the way of each other. It doesn't feel like the object is two inches away from your hand. Most gloves are big and bulky and fail at tasks that require any use of your fingers. So the moment you need to do a small task your gloves come off, stop providing protection, and then they get lost. These gloves don't get in the way of most small tasks so they actually STAY ON MY HANDS throughout the day. Since they're enjoyable to wear and provide that protection and grip, I actually reach for these gloves and put them on. The exterior feels well constructed, there's just a little extra stitching to reinforce the pointer and thumb, and honestly, it feels perfect. The medium fit---well it fit like a glove. Yeah, a glove that actually fits. What a concept.

These aren't hot either. Often my hands will get too warm and I have to take gloves off. These don't have that problem.

I have used these to work on my car but I mostly use them for general purpose stuff. I've moved heavy stuff, used tools, I've moved lumber, I've done a bit of gardening. I wouldn't encourage making snowballs with these gloves but I think that's what most gloves are built for.

Was a 5 star....Quite fond of these gloves but had to replace after six months ..... popped a right, index finger, outer stitch, still had years left......great feel, nice gloves just hoped for a mush longer life

Great for gardening and painting. I throw them in the washer after each use. Can’t pick up a dime but almost everything else.

Fit great and come in handy both at work and home

These are great gloves and were delivered quickly - recommend to anyone.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Mechanic GlovesSynthetic leather

Description

These mechanic's gloves protect your hands from heat, cold, abrasion and cuts with breathable comfort. Constructed of 50% synthetic leather in the palms and fingers, these mechanic's gloves combine strength and comfort. The work gloves are made of 36% lightweight spandex so they fit snugly and feature an extended cuff for extra protection. Synthetic leather palm and fingers for strength and durability Spandex panels for comfort and breathability Hook and loop wrist closure



Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment