Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Memphis MCR Safety 9761R Predator, Fully Coated Rough Nitrile Safety Cuff Size Large

Memphis MCR Safety 9761R Predator, Fully Coated Rough Nitrile Safety Cuff Size Large 12-Pairs

Memphis MCR Safety 9761R Predator, Fully Coated Rough Nitrile Safety Cuff Size Large 12-Pairs

These gloves are great! My husband delivers home heating oil for a living & let me tell you he is constantly looking for a better glove to pull that hose with!! We came across these on amazon & figured we give it a try like the unending number of other gloves..... Well this was the glove. Thank goodness its thick & resistant to the oil compared to every other glove he even tried which were hundreds as u can imagine!! Very durable thick & true to size completely impressed this is all we put in our trucks for ourselves & employees. Well worth the cheap price which we were also impressed witj Look no further if u work with harsh smelly chemicals or oils this is the glove.

These gloves are a really comfortable and easy to get on/off alternative to regular nitrile chemical handling gloves. They were recommended to me by one of our suppliers and I'm glad I tried them. They can be stiff at first, don't try any fine tasks with them.

Oil delivery they did the job

I ordered the "dozen " and ended up with 1 pair. I called customer service and her why in the hell I would spend $36.00 on a pair of gloves when I could go to the oilfield supply store and get them for $6 ? (even though I don't like them near as well as the predators) Of course they never have an answer and even when I asked to look at my previous order she concurred I had ordered a dozen several times over previously. Thought we had the issue solved and she said they would send me a dozen and I sent the single pair back and received ANOTHER single pair. Been getting these off eBay now

Great product! Just as described. Need them to work in the jet fuel industry.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Fully Coated Rough Premium Nitrile Coating
  • Soft Jersey Lining
  • CE Score 4224
  • Component materials comply with all relevant federal regulations for food contact

Description

The protection the Predator gloves offer is unmatched in the market giving you the advantage over what you will face at work today. The 9761 Predator features fully coated rough premium nitrile on a soft jersey liner. Treated with Actifresh and has a 2.5" safety cuff.



I work for an oil company and deliver fuel and propane. These gloves are great. They are more flexible and have a larger cuff than the more expensive gloves that my company uses. Material seems to be more elastic as well so they don't tear between the fingers like others do.

Great for smoking ribs

Exelent product. I got my pair in offer tray to do the same.others way the price is to high 35 even 40 dollars per pair is no good deal

Exactly what i needed

Great for hauling gas

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment