Tuesday, July 2, 2019

AG NITEX P-200, Nitrile Foam Coated work Gloves,12 Pairs, Breath-ability, Touchscreen Technology

AG NITEX P-200, Nitrile Foam Coated work Gloves,12 Pairs, Breath-ability, Touchscreen Technology (BK-L)

AG NITEX P-200, Nitrile Foam Coated work Gloves,12 Pairs, Breath-ability, Touchscreen Technology (BK-L)

The delivery was great. The gloves came so quickly the timing was outstanding! When our sofa was ripped, other gloves that we have bought would not help at all, the needle would still poke us, making it almost impossible to sew it. But when we used these gloves, the grip was good and the work was done twice as fast than it was done with a different glove. We also used the gloves for working in the heat such as a barbeque. These gloves have such a good grip for your hands, it does not create sweat as you take your hands out, and it just has so many nice qualities coming with this glove.

My husband uses these for work. They are great because they keep his hands from getting ground in dirt on the job that's hard to clean when we go somewhere nice. And the backs are breathable so there is no risk of bacteria building up in the gloves during the day. Plus they are washable.

I'm a UPS driver and I've been searching for the perfect glove for over three years. I finally got around to trying these after another driver recommended them a year ago. They last at least 7 days(which I'd the longest so far of all the gloves I've tried), are very grippy on cardboard, protect the hands well, and they work with my cell phone. On top of the great price here for a dozen, they are hands on the best.

Exactly what I was looking for, provides good touch for working with any tool, but not too thick and cumbersome. Note: Not water proof.

I love these gloves I wear them all day everyday I'm electrician.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Nitrile Coating - Touchscreen Technology
  • Protection - The material is thick enough to be safe from scratches, cuts, grease or dirt while can be used for industrial tasks, automotive, or landscaping projects.
  • High quality nitrile foam coating is 3X more puncture resistant than rubber and stands up well to oil
  • Washable and durable
  • Designed to provide dexterity, sensitivity and tacticality

Description

Believe us when we say that the NiTex P-200 is the best overall work glove on the market today. Its tight fit provides the tactile sensitivity needed for even the most delicate of tasks while it's revolutionary nitrile-foam coating provides breathbility and long-lasting grip. Glove of choice for all general workers including but not limited to: plumbers, electricians, warehouse employees, construction workers, USPS employees, HVAC workers, and so on.



Great if you have to grab onto oily tools or ladders. More durable than disposable nitrile gloves.

I wear these gloves everyday for work and they are the best. They fit my hand snuggly but not to tight. And the nitex allows me to get a good grip.

I'm a new construction plumber, these are the only gloves I wear, I can nearly function as if I were not wearing gloves at all.

I am a handyman or use these gloves every day all day long

I love these gloves. Working at the airport they are perfect for handling bags and boxes. Only issue is that I ordered the XL size and when I received the shipment it came with larges.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment