Tuesday, July 2, 2019

378GKVSBXL Endura Oilbloc Goatskin Anti-Impact Driver Gloves, Size Extra

378GKVSBXL Endura Oilbloc Goatskin Anti-Impact Driver Gloves, Size Extra Large

378GKVSBXL Endura Oilbloc Goatskin Anti-Impact Driver Gloves, Size Extra Large

I got a Harley Dynaglide and my hands go to sleep while riding. The gloves help lower the vibration levels and improve grip. They grip so well I can open my hand on the throttle with out loosing speed and let my hands wake up. They will not prevent my hands going to sleep but it takes much longer before the numbness occurs. Just to let you know I'm 56 years old and have been a mechanic pushing 40 years. so a lot of my body parts are du for rebuild. I can be on my phone in a vehicle and my hands goes to sleep there also. The leather is soft, the gloves are warm and flexible too.

Just got a chance to use them.Very well constructed,and really help with dampening the vibration coming from my chainsaw

This is my second pair and will purchase more. Great glove.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Padded palm for vibration dampening
  • TPR anti-impact backing
  • High tensile-strength goatskin provides outstanding abrasion resistance
  • Water and oil repellent

Description

Goatskin has high tensile strength and abrasion-resistant properties and is often referred to as nature's strongest leather. With smart styling and design, this drivers-style, brown goat-grain leather glove hides dirt and is also treated with Oilbloc. The back of hand and fingers feature impact protection that's comfortably flexible and supremely durable. Inside palms are full goatskin leather with ultra-comfortable gel padding. Our cut-and-sewn liner dons much more easily than a seamless knit, thanks to the fine tailoring. Because of a high strength-to-weight ratio, our Endura goatskin all-leather drivers are much tougher and more durable than their suppleness leads you to think.



Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment