Saturday, November 2, 2019

Maxiflex 34-874 Ultimate Nitrile Grip Work Gloves, Small, 3

Maxiflex 34-874 Ultimate Nitrile Grip Work Gloves, Small, 3 Piece

Maxiflex 34-874 Ultimate Nitrile Grip Work Gloves, Small, 3 Piece

Bought these for my job as a package handler. I've got small hands and they fit perfectly, no having to constantly adjust. They make grabbing boxes easy and don't make my hands sweat. They're durable enough too. Bought these about a month ago and still using the first pair.

Great fit! Small is good for 6 3/4" hand (measured around knuckles, thumb not included). Middle finger measured almost 3", and glove is stretchy and fits well. Quick rinse cleans off the dirt and air dry overnight for next day's yard work. Most small garden gloves fit loose and with my arthritis it is difficult to grip with fingers and to feel texture. The nitrile coating is rough and rubbery, makes for superior grip and feel. Definitely recommend!

These Nitrile gloves are incredible to use on many levels. I like that they don't sweat up my hands like latex does. These Maxiflex gloves are breathable; only the palm surfaces are nitrile coated. They are so comfortable to wear and it you pick the right fit it doesn't even feel like you're wearing them. But the most important reason I got these were that I'm able to pick tiny objects wearing these and not have to compromise all the other great features of these gloves. Heck, I might put away my Mechanix gloves from now on... Highly recommended buy!

I'm a package handler and these have been a great value to me. They prevent my hands from drying out and my speed has increased with the improved grip. The size small is tight on me, but in a snug and comfortable way. They aren't bulky, and they don't impede motion. I haven't had mine long and these are the first gloves I've tried, but the coworker who recommended them to me said they were the cheapest and most durable gloves he'd ever used.

I guess my hands are in between sizes cause these were just a tad bit too small. I made them work with some stretching, but my fingertips wore out faster. Maybe that was because of work I was doing too... Anyways. Nothing slipped or penetrated the palms while working with these. My hands weren't too sweaty either AND they looked good... Score! Cause styling while working is important to me ya know. LOL


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Nitrile coating compatible with light oils and provide excellent grip and abrasion resistance
  • The knit wrist helps prevent debris from entering the glove
  • Complete breath-ability with micro foam coating making the most breathable on the market
  • Form fit and feel reduces hand fatigue while providing enhanced comfort
  • Excellent gripping in a variety of applications

Description

Maxiflex ultimate is a top of the line breathable work glove designed for comfort and dexterity in a variety of work applications. Applications include automotive, assembly, stocking and general materials handling.



I talked with a cashier who wears these all the time while working. They make it easy to open the plastic bags, and keeps germs away. She told me she got hers here.
I bought them as compression gloves for my sore hands, for crafts and best of all driving. And they work great!
All around a great pair of gloves.

Hands sweat a lot with no place for sweat to go. Other than sweat problem, product great to work in.
Can grip items well. Provide good protection.
When laundered, you have to hang to dry or they will get "deformed", but still fit after squeezing onto hands.
A little bit pricey.

I've had them for a few months now and I've used a pair for yard work and another to work on my motorcycles. Besides getting dirty you really can't even tell any wear on them yet. Fits as advertised

I unload trailers in a warehouse and these are my favorite gloves to work in. One pair lasts about 3-4 weeks, with less intensive work they could last for months. I like that they go about four inches up my wrist, protects my watch.

I handle packages all day, everyday. These gloves are highly durable and my hands don't get sweaty. The grip comes off pretty easily, I go through a pair every month, which I don't really like, but I'll keep buying!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment