Tuesday, July 2, 2019

West Chester HVY713SUTS/L"Touch Screen" Gray PU Palm Coating, 13 Gauge Hi Vis Yellow Nylon Shell Touch Screen

West Chester HVY713SUTS/L"Touch Screen" Gray PU Palm Coating, 13 Gauge Hi Vis Yellow Nylon Shell Touch Screen Tips Dozen

West Chester HVY713SUTS/L

Excellent light weight gloves. I originally bought them to wear and protect my hands while putting a metal roof on my house. They work well for almost any task. The palm is grippy...just whats required to securely hold on to a sheet of steel roofing. I put down 600 square feet of metal roof and the gloves held up well. I'm still using them. Also excellent for doing automotive dash work. They keep cuts to a minimum when removing trim and such. I highly recommend these to anyone that needs a pair of light weight gloves.

Love these gloves for mechanical work of all kinds. Pretty durable for being so thin. Wash up with a little dish washing liquid and I can use my smart phone with out taking them off when the phone rings.

Good grip, thin and cool, can use my smart phone without removing my gloves. Sometimes wet my finger tips for the touch screen to respond. Don't attempt electrical work wearing these!!!

Great product. Quick shipping! You can pick up a tiny screw or other small items, yet prevents splinters while handling wood. Breathes easy so they are never hot. I'm in Florida. I could wear these all day long. They even provide a little wrist support. Love em!!!

Great gloves for yardwork and cement work


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Guards against work related hazards
  • Industrial grade materials
  • Variety of grades different work applications

Description

West Chester protective gear is one of the largest importers of work gloves in western hemisphere. The extensive industrial hand protection product line includes dipped/coated, cut Resistant, leather, high dexterity/performance, cotton, chemical resistant, welding and disposable gloves. The protective apparel line includes disposable Clothing, aprons and sleeves, rainwear, and welding apparel.



Fit outstanding. I use these for construction. They aren't extremely durable but last about 4-5 days for most work, 2-3 days roofing. I buy these often, my guys steal them allot!

Good quality

Lightweight, comfortable. Price has increased the last few times I have reordered.. You have to take your glove off to swipe your phone.

Great work glove

Good product I am very happy

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment