Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Superior SCXPNTFB Emerald CX Kevlar/Stainless Steel/Cordura Nylon String Knit Glove with Fully Micropore

Superior SCXPNTFB Emerald CX Kevlar/Stainless Steel/Cordura Nylon String Knit Glove with Fully Micropore Nitrile Coating, Work, Cut Resistant, Size 9 (Pack of 1 Pair)

Superior SCXPNTFB Emerald CX Kevlar/Stainless Steel/Cordura Nylon String Knit Glove with Fully Micropore Nitrile Coating, Work, Cut Resistant, Size 9 (Pack of 1 Pair)

There is nothing wrong with these gloves, however, I bought them as a tryout to see if I could reduce my glove purchasing, I go through gloves in an insanely rate as a detailer and was hoping that the kevlar and the nitrile part would hold up better on these. They are holding up great, but due to the little extra thickness the extra protection created I don't get the finger touch precision I need for my work, so they turned out not to be very suited for my line of work and more suitable for garage work or perhaps construction.

I'm brutal on gloves, usually tearing holes in the finger tips after just a few uses, but so far these have held up better than any gloves I've purchased thus far. Just ordered 2 more pairs. I'll update my review if they go the path of all the others. Time now to go update some of those reviews! :) I use them mostly for landscaping and gardening--it's the digging into the earth with my hands that wears out so many gloves--and I also use them for some carpentry.

nice gloves, good quality, no cuts through to skin yet, (sheet metal, various very sharp blades on knives and tools, utility razor knives, mechanic work)

I use these almost every day for my plants and also for my ongoing battle against wasps. They're great!

A+++


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Composite knit blends Kevlar, stainless-steel and Cordura nylon for ASTM cut-level 4 protection
  • With over a quarter-mile of steel in each glove, the cut and abrasion-resistance is twice that of a regular Kevlar glove
  • High abrasion resistance with great comfort and dexterity
  • Fully micropore nitrile coated
  • Gloves are ergonomically shaped for comfort, dexterity and better worker compliance

Description

Superior Emerald CX Series, fully micropore nitrile coated Kevlar/wire-core gloves, Emerald CX composite knit blends Kevlar, stainless-steel and Cordura nylon for ASTM cut-level 4 protection. Palms are coated with puncture-resistant nitrile, for good resistance to, and grip in, oil. Coated palms also boost abrasion resistance for longer glove life. Applications include metal fabrication, assembly, glass handling, sheet metal work.



So far so good. I hunt so I use it for processing my deer meat. No more cuts since I have been using them and also keeps my hand dry and protected from the blood and the knife. Will buy again

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment