Saturday, July 6, 2019

Memphis Glove N9690L Ninja Ice 15 Gauge Black Nylon Cold Weather Glove, Acrylic Terry Inner, HPT Palm and

Memphis Glove N9690L Ninja Ice 15 Gauge Black Nylon Cold Weather Glove, Acrylic Terry Inner, HPT Palm and Fingertips, Large, 1 Pair

Memphis Glove N9690L Ninja Ice 15 Gauge Black Nylon Cold Weather Glove, Acrylic Terry Inner, HPT Palm and Fingertips, Large, 1 Pair

I use these in the deep freezer at work where there is moving air and temps as low as negative 15 F for up to 10 minutes and my hands haven't gotten much cold as of yet. I use them to stock freezers where there is airflow and a lot of condensation. It is so cold I can hear the crunching of ice on the tips of the gloves and the smoke of the cold air around me. These gloves are amazingly warm.

If I had any complaint is they are a bit thick for fine-tuned gripping but I can use them in the freezer to front items. They knock over a few things sometimes more than barehanded but that's going to happen with anything on your hands. I will trade their slight thickness for the warmness they provide. Definitely a knock out of the park for warm usable and comfortable gloves. Thank you Memphis Glove Company for making these!

Size is precise, it's feels comfortable with the insulation inside, The palm has good rubber grip its great

In my search for a warm glove that could grip well, I came across these. I’m so glad I purchased. I’m a wholesale package delivery driver. It’s absolutely necessary to be able to grab things and feel like I have a secure grip. These gloves saved me in the Minnesota cold snowy weather today. These were warm enough at 20 degrees and I feel confident saying these will be warm enough at colder temps as well. My hands didn’t feel sweaty at all. They do feel comfy without feeling bulky. I’ll definitely order another pair if needed.

Pretty good gloves. Reasonably warm, tough palm coating, somewhat water resistant and the lining does not separate when washed to a degree where I could never get them on again (a problem with previous winter, work gloves). I would like ones that are a little more water resistant, but, for now, I think I will stick with these based on their price and quality.

Best gloves for working the freezer that I've tried yet. I've gone through 4 other pairs of gloves of various kinds and these have the best waterproofing, the best grip, and are the warmest. Their durability remains to be seen, but it's been a couple weeks and they don't have cracks yet so they're not as bad as some gloves I've tried. When they eventually wear out I'll probably buy another pair rather than trying a new brand.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Acrylic Terry liner for insulation / warmth.
  • HPT repels liquids while providing strong wet or dry grip
  • Coating remains soft in temperatures as low as -58 F

Description

Ninja Ice, 7G Inside-15G Outside. Ninja Ice double layer glove. Made of polyvinyl chloride foam sponge palm and 100-percent nylon back.



After being given these gloves I decided to use them for any and all forms of cold weather glove related activities. After several months they became my defacto winter glove. I was impressed with how little wear they had taken and how well they functioned as sleek but warm - moderate cold protection. The best part is the water proof coating. Snow on the window? I'd just swipe it off! I loved my free pair so much I ordered two more off Amazon.

I work the frozen department of a grocery store. These are the best gloves i have found to handle frozen goods and still have some dexterity to open boxes or face the isle. I just purchased a second and third set as they lasted about 2 months of 40 hour work weeks. Not bad at all for 7 bucks! They didnt get a 5 star review because the coating inbetween the thumb and first finger has flaked off from normal use. I have very large hands and the larges fit firmly but are long enough for my fingers. Overall totally worth it.

I work at a Trader Joe’s grocery store stocking things in the refrigerator most of the day. I needed gloves that would keep my hands warm but have the dexterity to pick up small items and write orders with a pencil. Im a 6’ man but I’d say my hands are a little smaller than average so I tried different sizes. I found the medium to be too tight and unusable so I use the large, even though they are still a bit loose at the fingertips; I find myself adjusting them constantly. Maybe it’s the type of work but when I’m writing my order they don’t seem to keep my hands very warm, I think I’m not creating enough body heat at that moment but it’s surprising how cold my fingers get for how thick they are. I really like the rubber around the glove, keeps my hands dry from all the liquid spills.

I Love these gloves. I was working in the ice cream section doing a reset and while other merchandisers fingers were freezing and cold from the moisture, I felt comfortable to keep working. The rubber coating gives you a very good grip on slippery frozen items and protects your hand from getting wet. The top part of the glove that doesn’t have the rubber coating allows some coolness to get through but it’s much better than plain work gloves. It’s well worth the money it makes a hard and cold job much easier to bear when you have the right tools, like these Memphis gloves.

Outstanding light duty workgloves. Excellent grip w/ the rubber coating (e.g., carrying boxes). Hands stay warm in moderatly cold weather (e.g., hanging Christmas lights). Comfortable, breathable warm. leaves you with plenty of dexterity. Obviously they're not a leather glove, so not suited for things like pulling thorn bushes, etc.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment