Thursday, July 4, 2019

Mechanix Wear - CG Leather Hi-Viz Heavy Duty Gloves (Large, Brown/Fluorescent

Mechanix Wear - CG Leather Hi-Viz Heavy Duty Gloves (Large, Brown/Fluorescent Yellow)

Mechanix Wear - CG Leather Hi-Viz Heavy Duty Gloves (Large, Brown/Fluorescent Yellow)

Mechanix are the best gloves for heavy duty work. They're comfortable like no other and you can be very precise with these, something you won't ever get with the gloves that usually you find at hardware stores. Protection is very good.

We always buy Mechanix because of these, even for shooting we wear Mechanix.

Note that the sizing of Mechanix gloves varies from model to model, so be sure to check the sizing charts before buying.

Very comfortable and tuff, I really love these gloves but they didn’t last more than a few months. It seems like once they get wet the leather starts ripping on them. Some of my fingers poke out now but I still use them almost daily

Nice gloves. I paid $39. ** follow-up** I bumped the rating up to 5 stars since these gloves exceeded my expectations. I dirtied em up pretty quick and abused them working as a heavy truck fleet mechanic. They have saved me a couple times from pinch injuries after an impact or air ratchet managed to get away from me. Ordering another pair.

These gloves are awesome. They are very thickly padded in the palms but still flexible and not too warm. They fit very well. Highly, highly recommended.

Good for motorcycle Riding


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Multi-zone palm padding absorbs impact and vibration.
  • Dual-layer leather fingertip reinforcement provides added durability.
  • Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) knuckle guard.

Description

Introducing your new favorite pair of leather work gloves. The CG Heavy Duty glove is your first line of defense against impact, abrasion, and hand fatigue. The durable genuine leather palm features multi-zone padding for comfort and leather reinforced fingertips for added durability. Flexible TPR impact protection disperses damaging blows to the top of your hand while two-way stretch Spandex lets the cool air in when the heat is on.



Awesome set of gloves. Very high viz

Been wearing working gloves for the last 35 years in all weather conditions all around the world. These are without a doubt the best work gloves I've ever worn. Just wish they didn't cost $30+. But then again I'm tired of $15-$20 gloves failing within a month.

I've worn Mechanix gloves exclusively for a decade or more now. This is my first leather pair and I bought them for off-road use and work on my Jeep. The leather palms are nice and padded, and thick, and give me the confidence that my hands are safe from scrapes and splinters when handling wood or steel cable. The Hi-vis is great at night on the side of the road as well, and even in tight spots with my hands as I can clearly see in between drive train parts at what I'm grabbing. Another great pair for my collection.

fit & performed great ..right outta the box..
work gloves...

needed replacement of my other cg glove wore them out

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment