Friday, July 19, 2019

Mechanic Gloves Extra Grip Synthetic Mountain/Dirt Bike Glove with Impact Protective Big Gel Back and Hyflex

Mechanic Gloves Extra Grip Synthetic Mountain/Dirt Bike Glove with Impact Protective Big Gel Back and Hyflex Touch screen Fingertips for Men and Women Camo Medium

Mechanic Gloves Extra Grip Synthetic Mountain/Dirt Bike Glove with Impact Protective Big Gel Back and Hyflex Touch screen Fingertips for Men and Women Camo Medium

Finally gloves for work!!! We've tried several pairs of gloves, and they've all been too bulky and big! These are awesome! They fit noth my husband's and my hands very well. They have enough padding to give protection, but not so much that you lose dexterity. I don't love the color, but truly who cares. My husband used this weekend while sanding our cabinets, and he said they were very nice. He also said the touchscreen fingertip works! We are happy with these.

I really like using mechanic style gloves, like these, for motorcycle riding or other outdoor activities. And these are very comfortable. The fingertips are nice to be able to still have the fine use of my fingers, and the pads in the palm are comfortable.
The reviews about size are true though. These run a bit small. Having seen the reviews, I got the largest size, which fit me perfect. I definitely recommend getting one size up when ordering.

The gloves have areas of padding all over. Not sure how much they will protect if I actually went down, but great to protect my hands by riding. Made of a durable stretchy material that “fits like a glove” lol. I’m a huge fan of the fatigue look!

These would be very nice gloves, but the sizing is off. I usually wear a M or L glove. the L was HUGE on me.. The M was ok.. the palm fit and length was fine, but the fingers were like an XL! There was glove material flapping on both sides of each finger. If the fit was better, these would be nice off roading gloves, but as they are, I can't use them.. Nice gloves, but consider your size.

My size is XL but after reading the description I gave a try to Large size. It was perfectly fitted and I still feel a little bit of space inside. The grip is awesome and the protection on the fingers are good. In the middle of fingers, they have a mesh where the air can come in & out.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Durable Synthetic Leather Palm with Big Grip Patch
  • Thick and Flexible Silicon Block for Hands' Protection
  • Touchscreen Fingertips for Operating Touch Screen Device
  • Camo Color for Outdoor Work and Sports, like hunting, climbing, shooting, fighting, army work
  • 180 days Guarantee for The Best Quality

Description

OZERO Motorcycle Tactical Gloves for Hunting/Shooting/Mechanic/Working.



Great pair of gloves. Very durable and comfortable to wear. Can't beat the price.

Top quality

Good camo pattern. Good protection for top of hands.

These gloves are awesome, I use them for work & dirtbiking!

This item received today packing basic and the quality of gloves reminds me of a mix between outside work gloves with a little padding on the inside of hand and rubber on the outward of the hand. Great quality, and a great buy. Was able to do yard work without issues like past gloves have showed.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment