Wednesday, July 3, 2019

MadGrip Pro Palm Utility

MadGrip Pro Palm Utility Gloves

MadGrip Pro Palm Utility Gloves

Bought for Spartan races. Overall very happy with performance of gloves on the rope obstacles, it helped tremendously but would not use them on the metal obstacles (monkey bar, twister, etc). Two issues although minor: already have holes on the backside mesh material after only two races and they pretty snug which isn't a good or bad thing. I normally wear a medium in gloves and these are really tight. Glad I had them for the race to protect the hands over/under obstacles as well as the ropes.

I wore these for a Spartan Sprint (Obstacle Course Race) and they were superb. Improved my grip and protected my hands. I recommend them for most obstacles involving wood or rope. I took them off for the rings and the spear throw. After any wet obstacles, I was able to dry them off easily by running my hands through nearby grass.

After the race, my hands weren't injured or torn up at all. I hosed down the gloves (and everything else I wore), then tossed it in an extra long cold-wash cycle. They came out looking brand new.

I work with boxes and use gloves 99% time within 8 hours. The palm side is like pure car tire rubber that adds awesome grip (no slip) power even though the thickness is not the best for paper/finger sense usage. Cloth side is strong fabric that allows hands to breath. The fingers stick to my fingers like suction cups. and I have to pull on each finger to break grip to free my hand. This is also good because this glove will not twist/turn while pulling or moving heavier boxes. I am still on my first set, and have not worn them every time to see how many days they will last prior to throwing into trash, but I am guess +2 or more weeks.

I'm a farmer with child-size hands. I weigh in at a solid 105, I shovel compost daily, I work with tractors and sharp tools and have the scars to prove it. But my hands are tiny, even for a petite woman. I wish they made professional utility gloves in Women's Smalls. but these are some of the closest size I can get. They still don't honestly withstand my level of work, but then again I'm a dirty bit!! These last about 2-3 years for me, if I take good care of them, but not forever. Still, they're great for the price and I'm glad to buy more!

I also like the "high visibility" gloves and bought a couple pairs for the tractor.
It really helps for teams of people to see exactly where someone else's hands are when working together in a field near/on a tractor!

I will be using these for many things, including dog walking, yard work, and disc golfing. And opening the mayonaise.

The grip improvement is a boon for me. My right hand is weak after an injury and this makes my grip strength much less an issue. I will also buy another pair and cut the fingers as others suggest for paddling, weights, fishing, and other activities where I need both finger tips and grip~!

AND, for those of you with mammal pets: These gloves are super at fur removal. I took the cat outside for a session today to see how the gloves will perform. Just by petting him with these on, I removed a TON of fur. I didn't have to chase him or hold him to use a brush. WIN. The fur rinses right off he sticky parts of the gloves, too.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Fully seamless (no glue or stitching anywhere) with lightweight shell allowing your hands to breathe
  • Enhanced ergonomic construction offers an unparalleled fit while intentional finger patterns maximize wet/oil grip
  • Ultra Dry-Grip prevents hand fatigue and injury due to slippage
  • Abrasion resistant palm more durable than leather and injection molded TPR bond won't delaminate or tear
  • Impact protection on palm to prevent injury

Description

World's best grip.



Just finished doing a tough mudder half yesterday, and these gloves worked great! Was able to grip very well, and of course, no injuries to my hands. Many people comment that these gloves may not work well when wet on metal like monkey bars or rings, and that may be true. I didn't have any obstacles like that to go through myself, but I was prepared to simply take them off for that obstacle and put them back on. Also looks like they should be good to use around the house for yard work. Quality glove for a decent price!

These will start to smell after 1 day of use, and unless you plan on washing them every single day, then I would try an alternative. Maybe if you work in a refrigerated place then it would work fine, but in a hot environment they get pretty darn sweaty smelling. Also, sometimes the grip is so good that you'll almost feel like the glove is pulling off, but it doesn't, instead it might burn your finger tips as the glove stays on the box and your hand quickly moves across the inside material. These are minor complaints since it is still an advantage over using bare hands.

Great gloves. Rubber is thick but flexible. The curved shape of the fingers add to their comfort. Bought my first pair at Harbor Freight. Liked them so much I went back for another pair but they no longer carried them. I was so glad that Amazon had them. They give much more protection than average garden gloves. I work with metal and sometimes glass and I need the extra protection without losing dexterity. Will buy again.

I bought these gloves for my entire family for a hike to the top of Half Dome. The cables at the end of the hike are quite treacherous and I wanted something that would keep our hands stuck to the cables without slippage. These gloved were recommended by another hiker's blog, and they were excellent. They stuck so well to the cables, no one worried about slipping off and falling on the rocks below. I love that they will make cute gardening gloves too!

Great pair of gloves! I work for USPS and this is the only gloves that have lasted me at least a month so far. Great grip too! Just wish there were tiny holes on the side of the fingers to let it breathe.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment