Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Kinco 908L Work

Kinco 908L Work Gloves

Kinco 908L Work Gloves

I bought these two replace and identical pair that I received as a gift. These held up extremely well. I use them for running a chainsaw and I have been super happy with them.

very good work gloves

great gloves

I've been using these for years when I am working on the ramp for an airline. They protect your hands but allow you to do almost anything but type while wearing them. The color is a safety plus. In the summer the mesh back is cool. In the winter, they don't get stiff when it is cold out. I also have a pair of insulated/water proof leather gloves for deicing etc. but switch to these for everything else. They keep your hands surprisingly warm. When you wear a leather glove you not only eliminate the possibility of having a sharp edge on a bag (we see lots of them) cut you but the effort required to grip a bag and carry it goes down a lot so I don't get as tired. I'm 65 so I need all the help I can get and this is the answer.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Enter your model number
  • above to make sure this fits.
  • Unlined grain pigskin work glove
  • Safety green nylon mesh back
  • 3M Scotch lite reflective material

Description

Kinco International is a second generation family owned company which manufactures and sells quality lined, unlined, cut resistant, coated, and disposable gloves. Our team is a dedicated, hard working, and passionate group that strives to not only to maintain quality and innovation in our gloves, but also to provide the best possible customer experience.



Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment