Tuesday, July 16, 2019

G & F 15196L Seamless Nylon Knit Nitrile Coated Work Gloves, Garden Gloves, Black, Large, 6 Pair

G & F 15196L Seamless Nylon Knit Nitrile Coated Work Gloves, Garden Gloves, Black, Large, 6 Pair Pack

G & F 15196L Seamless Nylon Knit Nitrile Coated Work Gloves, Garden Gloves, Black, Large, 6 Pair Pack

These are the best gardening gloves I've ever purchased. I'd been buying all-cloth or mostly-cloth gloves for years, mostly because they are inexpensive and I don't wear leather, but those gloves didn't protect my fingernails from getting dirt underneath them, didn't keep my fingers from getting wet when pulling in-the-dirt weeds on damp ground, and the fingertips became worn and torn after just a few uses. I took a chance on these after the price for my go-to gloves kept going up. This product provides 6 pairs of gloves for about what 3 pairs of my old gloves cost now. I've been wearing one pair since I received these. After ~ 1 month of using the same pair - wearing them for a total of probably 15-20 hours of yard work, including lots of weed pulling and some work with thorny plants - there are no tears, no holes, and they are still going strong. I pull a LOT of stubborn weeds that require really getting down into the dirt to get at the roots. These gloves get pretty dirty from the way I use them, but afterwards I usually hose them off, squeeze out the excess water, and let them dry in the garage. They are always ready to go again by the next day. Two or three times, when the dirt has gotten really ground into the fabric parts, I've gone inside and squirted some laundry detergent onto my still-gloved hands, working the detergent into them as I ran my hands under warm water, then removed them and let them dry. They look almost good as new, with lots of life still left. I've provided a couple of photos to show how they look after the first month of use. I'm glad I found these gloves!

I purchased my first package about 3 years ago ….. another just last year. These are wonderful gloves! I don't do a lot of delicate gardening. I'm in there weeding and scraping my hands in heavy clay soil we have. I end up throwing them away because they get so filthy and I can only guess at some of the stuff I have handled with them ….. so I end up throwing them away rather than washing them. NEVER have I poked my fingers through them.
I am really rough on these.... including getting them soaked when cleaning my gutters. I live in a heavily wooded area with lots of critters running around so I am very glad to have my hands 'protected'.
I have even shared a pair or two with my neighbors and I notice them using them all the time.

I absolutely love these garden gloves. This is the second time I've purchased these. I bought them originally about 2 years ago and finally they all got so stinky and dirty (after lots and lots of use) I decided to replace them. I was so glad to see they are still being sold. I have small hands and it's hard to find garden gloves that fit. These fit perfectly. The nitrile coating on the palm and under fingers prevents getting stuck by thorns, and keeps hands cleaner, while the breathable fabric on top allows for the gloves to stretch perfectly with my hand movements. I use these for potting, digging holes/planting, pruning, tree trimming, and cutting boards and limbs with chain saw or other power tools. The nitrile coating provides just the right amount of "sticky-ness" so nothing slips out of my hands. Perfect gloves at a great price!

These are nice and light weight - easy to pick things up and still tough enough to handle the prickles. A little thin for handling rose thorns - but sufficient protection for working around the bushes. A little care in handling and they are sufficient for even roses.

The worst of the dirt just hoses off and they can be hand washed for anything more (I wash them with my hands still in the gloves).

I like having spare gloves as well - pretty colors.

Update: These gloves seemed a little thick and stiff at first, but after a couple of wearings they relaxed. I use them for all general garden and yard work now. I'm a women's large/men's small and these fit tight enough around my wrists to keep dirt out better than any similar gloves I've worn. My previous favorite gloves were from Women's Work ($10 per pair!) but these last longer and fit better.

Thicker than I expected. Would work fine for some gardening but not so well for small transplants, seeding or anything that requires a sensitive "feel."


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Ergonomically designed for superior fit and feel
  • Seamless fit provides maximum flexibility and high dexterity
  • Breathable Nitrile coating
  • 100% Nylon Gloves shell provide Max Flexibility in Wet or Dry
  • SOLD by 6 Pair Pack

Description

G & F #1520 Seamless Knit Nylon Nitrile Black Form Coated work gloves features Ultimate in Super Light Breathable Micro-Foam Nitrile Dipped 100% Nylon Gloves, Ideal for Summer general work and lifting. It fits like second skin attached, offers Max Flexibility while protecting your hands. Size From M, L, XL



These gloves are inexpensive and high-quality. My hands are a little bit over 6 inches long and a medium size fits perfectly. After about two hours of gardening, the pair of gloves I wore look a little dirty but still in great shape (see picture). I didn't get any cuts from gardening wearing these, and usually I got a lot.

Fantastic gloves for wet and dry work! I took these gloves on a mission trip to Mexico where we were building a church, along with a 4 pack of small gloves 4 Pack Atlas Glove NT370 Atlas Nitrile Garden Gloves - Small (Assorted Colors). I wore the smaller gloves and handed out these medium gloves to anyone who might need them. I absolutely loved my small gloves, and everyone who tried these medium ones remarked how good they were for the work we were doing (cement pouring, mortar mixing, cinder block laying, sand shovelling, etc.). The nitrile palm and fingertips provided a great gripping surface, and the other material on the back of the hand and wrist allowed for breathability, so our hands didn't get overly sweaty. The wet cement was easily cleaned off by rubbing a little sand between the palms. Perfect for the job at a fraction of the price of garden gloves currently available at the big box stores. I would definitely order again.

I have been buying this brand of gardening gloves from Amazon for years - BUT in the regular style, NOT this style with the double latex. The regular ones that I have been buying for years were half the price of these but the fingers wore through after just one or two days of gardening. These double latex gloves are well worth the extra money! These are the best gardening gloves I have ever owned - my fingers stay extremely flexible and I have used & washed them many, many times now and they still show no sign of wearing through.

These are great gardening gloves, and you cant beat the price ($7 for a pack of 6 pairs at the time of this review!). You receive two pairs of green, two pairs of purple, and two pairs of peachy pink gloves. These are as good quality as other gloves I have paid $5-$10 per pair for at the store. I'm sure with prolonged use, my fingernails will poke through the ends, but I've used one pair for over a month and it hasn't happened yet and when it does, I'll just get out a new pair! I ordered the women's large, and they are just slightly too short in the fingers- however they would fit most women easily. My hands are large for a woman's and I have very long fingers. If you are a woman with extra large fingers like me, I'd recommend getting a larger size or maybe even a men's size. I've included photos of my hands with measurements for reference. On these gloves, the back of the hand is breathable fabric, and the palm and fingers are coated in a flexible nitrile (plastic-like) material which gives them a good grip when holding on to flower pots, shovels, and other garden tools. Even with that coating, they don't feel very thick, which I like for greater finger dexterity. The nitrile (plastic-feeling) coating on the palm will prevent your palm and fingers from getting wet in moist soil,too which is great. You can use a touch screen with them on, too! Highly recommended.

I had purchased one pairof these in a name brand at a garden center for $6, I liked them so much i went online to get more (because I tend to LOSE/MISPLACE my garden gloves on a regular basis) Found these at a fraction of the cost, 6 pair for the price of 2. Was skeptical, but since they were so affordable decided to get them. They are the same glove, except for the emblem... The little 'rose' decal is silly, and comes right off. But that doesn't affect the purpose of the gloves. (The logo on the others is still intact, but that is not important to me. When these decals come off, they leave no residue so who cares?) They are lightweight enough to be able to have full hand manipulation but keep fronts of fingers and palms dry while working in garden. (If soil is really soggy, and you are digging deeper, backs of fingers/hands will get damp). The fabric is stretchy, giving a good comfy fit, but DURABLE.

They aren't as hot as other gloves I have used. I would purchase again, but so far haven't even worn out the first pair, which has gone through the wash several times. I line dry them. I don't know if okay to put in dryer or not. (My guess is they would do okay, but the heat might eventually adversely affect the rubberized part of the glove.)

There is a heavier version of this glove as well, 3 for this price. Those too are worth it. I use them when helping my hubby with construction projects (we do a lot of projects, lol) and in wetter gardening scenarios, as a good portion of the backs are waterproofed as well.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment