Saturday, July 13, 2019

Elite MaxiFlex 34-274 Ultra Light Weight Glove with Nitrile Coated Grip on Palm and Fingers, (Sizes S-XL),

Elite MaxiFlex 34-274 Ultra Light Weight Glove with Nitrile Coated Grip on Palm and Fingers, (Sizes S-XL), Medium, 3 Piece

Elite MaxiFlex 34-274 Ultra Light Weight Glove with Nitrile Coated Grip on Palm and Fingers, (Sizes S-XL), Medium, 3 Piece

Awesome gloves. My boss buys these but he gets large and I need a medium so I figured I get my own. I used these gloves two months straight vigorous use. I'm an electrian btw.

Love this. Brand! These are great for warm days.

Finally a glove that matches my uniforms! Glove is much lighter than the grey ones, I am a mail carrier and they work great for handling the mail. No paper cuts.

These work well. I used them for light duty work. I have the medium weight also, which are my go - to for any mechanic work.

They work great I gonna buy more


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Compatible with light oils and provide outstanding grip with excellent abrasion resistance
  • Breath-ability, heat travels quickly through the surface due to being 35% thinner
  • 40% more breathability efficiency than similar gloves
  • Form fit and feel to maximize hand and finger dexterity
  • A lighter weight version of the very popular maxiflex ultimate

Description

The sleekest and most light weight of the maxiflex ultimate series. Developed with ultralight weight characteristics the maxiflex Elite is the lightest fully breathable coated glove. Maxiflex Elite is a thinner version of the very popular maxiflex ultimate. Maxiflex Elite completely breaks the rules. Weighing in at a staggering 36% less and 30% thinner than traditional foam nitrile gloves maxiflex Elite delivers a user experience that sets game-changing new standards. Comfort is further enhanced through its additional increased breath-ability which is up to 40% more than similar gloves.



These are the best gloves by far than any other brand, and are a 5 star product. But with that said I like the atg- gloves that are black and have little grip dots it. Rating by IBEW member

Feel great

Very lightweight and breathable. Perfect amount of grip.

Excelente

Sticking with the standard maxiflex, can't beat em

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment