Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Wells Lamont Work Gloves, Hob Nob Jersey Basic, Extra Large

Wells Lamont Work Gloves, Hob Nob Jersey Basic, Extra Large (302XL)

Wells Lamont Work Gloves, Hob Nob Jersey Basic, Extra Large (302XL)

My 95 year old Dad uses these every day. They have grip material on the palms and fingers so that Dad can grip his walker or any other item he needs to use them for. His fingers are gnarled from years of working. (He did everything - built our house, worked on cars, carpentry etc). I had to buy more since one glove was so used - every day, all day for almost 2 years - he had taped one finger because of a rip. I bought a pair for every day. I highly recommend these!

These were perfect for my needs. I was doing a lot of construction work in cold weather conditions.I was spending a lot on good quality work gloves to avoid the kinds with rubber that really absorb the cold, but the nature of my work was causing them to rip and wear through all the time. These were cheaper and lasted the few weeks I needed them to before moving on to another project.

Excellent quality! Compared to the "one size fits most" gloves found everywhere there is no comparison. The material is thicker and warmer, the grip dots are nice, I get the XL size-that way my fingers don't poke holes in the glove fingers. Very happy with this purchase!

My husband has small hands and short fingers. It is hard to find gloves that fit him. I bought a pair of these at Amazon for his birthday. They are cloth-like, and I can wash them in the washing machine. I got them for my husband to wear in the yard. He likes them. I bought size small.

These are great if you're looking for malleable, soft, fabric gloves. Don't expect them to be water proof or very cold insulated, but for getting in the winter car in the pacific northwest, they are great, and my husband loves them.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Wearpower premium weight polyester/cotton jersey blend material. Knit wrist keeps out dirt and debris.
  • Straight thumb design and Hob Nob dots on palm and forefinger provide extra grip.
  • Clute cut has no seams on palms. Wells Lamont - Stubborn About Quality since 1907.

Description

Wells Lamont 302XL Hob Nob Jersey Basic Work Gloves are the perfect way to protect your hands while you're hard at work. The Wearpower premium weight polyester/cotton jersey blend is flexible and comfortable. The palm and forefinger are covered in Hob Nob dots for extra gripping power. These gloves have a straight thumb design, and the clute cut of the gloves ensures that the palm has no seams. These Wells Lamont Hob Nob Jersey Basic Work Gloves have knit wrists that help keep dirt and debris out of your gloves. Wells Lamont – Stubborn about Quality since 1907.



These gloves are everything my husband asked for. Very pleased. Ordered a 2nd pair.

Wells Lamont does not disappoint. Then they were available in my size and fit as they should for a large. Extra large would have been too big and that is the only size I usually find when I'm out shopping.

I have purchased these gloves in the past. I prefer a medium size, but that was not available. The large size that I bought works OK.

We heat with a wood stove during the winter, so we have to put up a lot of wood in preparation for the coming cold months. When you are splitting logs for firewood you need to protect your hands but you don't want to wear thick heavy gloves. These jersey gloves with the "hob-nob dots" are just the answer if they fit right. These are just like a second skin and the dots help to grab the wood while you are working with it.

Finding the Wells Lamont 302 gloves is not a problem - they are available everywhere, but finding the size small gloves is next to impossible and this was not only an easy purchase but the price was perfect and we got five pair, to boot.

The price was reasonable. The fit is perfect and the shipping was really quick.

I have used these gloves for general purposes over the years, and have always considered the excellent for the price. Recently they have become too expensive locally and even by mail order. This item is back to reasonable pricing.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment