Monday, December 9, 2019

CLC Custom Leathercraft 2049B Work Gloves with Double Leather Palm and Safety Cuff, 12

CLC Custom Leathercraft 2049B Work Gloves with Double Leather Palm and Safety Cuff, 12 Pair

CLC Custom Leathercraft 2049B Work Gloves with Double Leather Palm and Safety Cuff, 12 Pair

These work gloves are SO comfortable! I was using the common leather-palm work gloves that are available over-the-counter almost everywhere because they were inexpensive and I was going through my leather gloves rapidly because I handle rocks, gravel, dirt and logs on a daily basis throughout the year. When I recently ran out of my supply of that type of glove, I decided to see if I could get a better price for them on the web. Then I saw these gloves with the double leather palm and thumb. Since those are the two areas that wear out first for me, I thought these gloves might last longer. The price was only pennies more per pair than the previous ones I was using. They just arrived last week and I have already put them to use in building a new garden. What I noticed immediately was how soft the inside of the gloves feel. My hands are about a medium woman's size and these gloves are a men's Large but I still have plenty of finger dexterity when wearing them. The larger size will enable me to wear a pair of brown jersey knit work gloves under these gloves during our cold winter months.

Gave them 5 stars because they work great for what my business needs them for. After buying about 500 pairs a year, I've noticed they've raised their price, and we've found them cheaper from somewhere else. But good price and quality if you're not buying quantities.

Not GREAT as far as durability, but the price is great and these gloves are well worth the cost. They hold up pretty good unless you want to spend a lot of money for a great pair of gloves. Once these get totally thrashed, dirty, etc...just toss em and use another from the pack.

Gloves are definitely hard workers that are well made and keep my hands totally protected. My hands sweat, and the Turquoise palm did release color on my hands... so I've been wearing an inexpensive cotton/polyester glove inside the glove. Worth the extra money for the reinforced gloves.

Much better quality that the HD s*** gloves. You will use one pair of these in place of three of the ones I get there. Costwise this is a good value because the gloves have a reinforced area in the spot that gets holes the fastest. I wish they fit better, but they are work gloves and they are good ones as far as that goes.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Split cowhide double leather palm
  • Cotton back and wrist
  • Rubberized safety cuff wrist
  • One size fits most
  • Job pack with 12 pairs of gloves

Description

Custom Leathercraft 2049B Work Gloves Please Review Our Accurate Pricing, Photo, And Description Policy.



Great product and would buy again !!! Prompt shipping and item exactly as described !!!

Got tired of buying cheaper gloves in the dollar stores and have them wear out in a week! I cut trees 5 days a week and split it up for firewood. Hard wood can tear up gloves. Not these. Got a dozen and gave pairs to other men. They love the quality, feel and comfort! You can't beat the price either.

these gloves are a good for the money item, i go through a pair a day, they get saturated with hydraulic oil, for the money these are good hand protection.....one size fits most they are like a mens large?, kinda snug for me, but they work.

Fast delivery and exactly what I wanted.

for inexpensive gloves these work wonderfully for barbed wire and thorny brush

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment