Friday, December 6, 2019

Showa Atlas 460 Vinylove Cold Resistant Insulated Gloves -

Showa Atlas 460 Vinylove Cold Resistant Insulated Gloves - X-Large

Showa Atlas 460 Vinylove Cold Resistant Insulated Gloves - X-Large

I am a concrete truck driver so I always am washing my truck down after unloading. So I am always using water in the winter in very cold temps. crazy but people still pour concrete on very low temperature days in the winter. I have had 2 pair of these and I really love them, I use one pair a year in the winter months. They hold up grate and my hands stay dry and warm, best glove I found for my job it took me 2 winters to find a glove that works for me doing what I do.

We're using these wonderful gloves to turn Boston Butts on the Pit. They protect our hands from hot drippings in a sanitary manner. They're perfect!
I've another pair that we use for AI (artificial insemination) to retrieve the specimen from liquid nitrogen. They're just as protective and pliable even at -200 degrees Celsius. A "must have" for the ag scientist with a taste for well cooked pork or anyone needing thermal protection. They are rugged and puncture resistant. Wash well in regular washing machine, Invert to dry. Everyone wants a pair!

Very tough and relatively warm for a PVC glove. They are lined with a type of poly "wool", but they are not warm enough for me in cold weather (below 32 degrees). I use when I have to work in weather that is 32 to 45 degrees, give or take, like when I have to remove wet snow and/or it starts raining. After about twenty minutes in this kind of wet weather, all my Gore-Tex gloves get soaked clear through to my fingers. So, I need something truly "waterproof", and these gloves fit the bill. My hand is "medium" size, but I got these Showa gloves in Extra-large, because I use a medium size Fox River thermolite glove liner in them. With this combo, my hands are comfortable, warm, and stay dry.

I am the office manager of a precast concrete manufacturing plant, and I will only purchase Atlas gloves to protect my employees. My crew works with hazardous solvents and wet concrete, so keeping their skin covered at all times, and warm during the winter months is imperative. These gloves last a long time, and the price makes them easily affordable for the long term. I highly recommend this product!

These are my new substitute for expensive neoprene decoy gloves, but have come in handy for a lot more than hunting. Keep your hands warm and dry in cold wet conditions. If they get wet inside or your hands sweat a lot it will take them a long time to dry out.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Double dipped oil resistant PVC
  • Insulated seamless liner
  • Great grip
  • Comfortable and flexible
  • Resists oil, solvents and chemicals

Description

The Atlas 460 has a seamless 100% acrylic pile lining to keep hands warm and dry. The insulated lining flexes with the glove, reducing the hand fatigue associated with working in cold environments. The double dipped PVC coating is waterproof and chemical resistant, and is textured for positive grip, wet or dry. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.



I just ordered my 2nd pair. I love these gloves! I volunteer on a horse rescue farm & I clean all of the outside waters in all weather and as you imagine it's not as much fun in Feb as it is in July :) These gloves keep my hads so warm I wear them all day, even when I'm done cleaning waters! HOWEVER, as another poster said these get stinky pretty quick but it's because once the inside gets wet it takes FOREVER to dry if you're air drying them and they can't go in a dryer.
I got tired of holding my blow dryer on them so next time I'll just leave it running in another room to dry.

I like these gloves. Great for snow-blowing.

They could be a bit bigger (for large hands).

And they have the tendency to get "stinky" in a hurry. Washing these is a bit of a pain.

I got these because I was getting annoyed by throwing out gloves after spilling gas on them while filling the snowblower or generator.

These are AWESOME! They are nicely warm and shed gas well. They won't stink up the garage. They also have very good grip and I had no problems handling the gas can, gas cap, or filler spout.

I guide for duck hunting from my boat for 10 weeks each year during the winter months. These gloves keep my hands warm and dry while dropping and retrieving decoys and my anchors, I drive the boat even in the most severe weather and in strong winds. I wear them all day. If they were camo they would be perfect and my clients would stop teasing me. They don't tease for long. Once they use them to pick up the decoys, they order a pair.

These are great gloves for those jobs where you'll tear up your hands otherwise. I've used them for clearing out junk and debris from the backyard, taking scrap to the dump, cleaning up things I'd rather not touch with my bare hands... They are awesome. They would probably be great if you ever needed to change a flat or chain up your tires in a snow storm. I keep a pair in the back of my truck just in case.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment